Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

BAG TAGS ARE IN

Posted by jim 
jim
BAG TAGS ARE IN
December 06, 2002 01:55PM
the first 100 are in and ready to be sold. $15.00 each jim,will and doug w have some ready to sell. as they are sold we will draw your # or if you are present you can. we will sell them on the skysouth.com web site also at $17.00 to cover shipping.all players buying them will be posted as bag tag sponsors on this site and both finals. remember this is to raise money for your championships and to have some fun. we will work out the kinks and the second year we should have it down. please keep your thoughts coming.if you want to mail a check or money order to me the address is po box 9662 mobile al 36691-0662 and make check out to southern nationals. we still have some s.n. ce disc left at $25 ea. we have ce areo,gazels, and rhinos.as money is collected we will send it to will with the name of who bought the tags. thanks to all of you who spoke up and to doug for starting the ball rolling. we will have some supprises along the way so keep your eyes open the fun is about to start, jim
Re: BAG TAGS ARE IN
December 06, 2002 02:06PM
Will, when and where can I bring my $15? =8)
vl
December 06, 2002 02:13PM
wow. that was fast!

i wonder what they look like?

Will, if you go to the FLA event can you bring some back?

whoohoo. let the games begin.
December 06, 2002 02:43PM
Cool. Someone post a pic of the tage. I guess I'll have to get a check in the mail. Thanks Jim! Russ C.
December 06, 2002 02:44PM
BTW, if anyone is coming to the B'ham PDGA event tomorrow, bring me a bag tag. I'll bring extra cash. (or a check) Russ C.
david
December 06, 2002 02:55PM
what are these bag tags
December 06, 2002 04:19PM
Hey Yo Dad,
Can you just send me some with my next shipment, or do I have to go through the random tag pull as well.

I guess just randomize me @10 - 15 of them (as long as one of the top 5 are in them) and I'll post who get's what # to start with. (although after the first toss I'll be getting the highest # I'm sure!!!)

LET THE CHALLENGE BEGAIN!!!!!

Peace,
Willy BTc
vl
December 07, 2002 08:20AM
it is good to see this concept taking off within the SN Series...

it is fairly obvious that sponsorships from outside sources are not that easy to obtain for DG events...

the BTC seems like an excellent way to help the TD's of each years SN FINALS to obtain extra budget for those events.

for this first season -- if folks that initially get involved in the SN BTC go out of their way to help promote this first BTC to others in their area, it will help to insure that the BR and Hattiesburg SN FINALS events get a decent injection of funds...

spread the word about this BTC to folks in your area!!

help the SN out and get them involved...

for instance-- if a goal of 300 tags is achieved @ 15$ ... suddenly there is 4500$ for the pro & am SN FINALS !!!
vl
December 08, 2002 07:46PM
goby,

i saw willBT today at handicap league and you & i are down for tags.

wbt is going to pcola and will get tags for us...

let the games begin :^)
misterbogey
December 08, 2002 08:33PM
Jim...We had 23 players sign up for bag tags today...can we get as many as 25 from that first run? We can send you a money order for all of them right away.

Please call or e-mail me and let me know...I left a phone message and an e-mail for you yesterday.

Thanks,

Joe T
john kittrell
December 09, 2002 07:04AM
Jim
It looks like the first 100 tags will go quickly - start the presses on the next hundred. I'll be getting mine Saturday in Pensacola. It wouldn't hurt to hand out the rules with each bag tag so there are no misunderstandings.
John K
December 09, 2002 11:04AM
Can anyone tell me how to buy one off of Skysouth.com? I looked and did not see the bag tags listed as an option for sale.
December 09, 2002 12:09PM
I imagine that if you go to the comments section on the order form and request "bag tags", Jim will get the picture.
December 10, 2002 02:02AM
Hey vl, looks like Mrs Goby is taking me to Pcola for the weekend to celebrate the successful passing of my general exam. I can pick yours up, or willBT can bring it back for you.
vl
December 10, 2002 03:23PM
go ahead and grab mine of ya don't mind...

i paid willyBT for 2 of them, one of which is yours...

have fun in Pcola-- and there was never a doubt that you'd do well on your exams... ;^p
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 34
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013