Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
While working in Nashville "95 Masters World Champion" Bob V. fell over 40 feet. He was working atop an extension ladder that was positioned on a walkboard atop two other extension ladders when the accident took place. He has multiple fractures in both arms and legs. He is at Vanderbilt Hospital in the trauma center 10th floor. He will be in surgery tomorrow morning 9-28-01 for complications as a result of the fall. We in Nashville would like the disc golf community to share in our heartfelt emotions for our fallen friend, and his family. Please say a prayer and keep him in your thoughts. I will try to update his condition when possible. Also I will try to pass on any information regarding how we the discgolfers can help our injured friend. Thanks and God Bless; Mike 2na Thompson
As a fellow golfer, and a representative of the Twin City Chain Gang in Monroe Louisiana, I'd like to say that we and all who we've had the opprotunity to let know about this unfortunate accident extend our most sincere and heartfelt regret for this injury. I've had the priveledge of seeing Bob V play in the final 6 in the 2000 Southern National Championships. At that point I was made aware of how long and how much Bob has and I'm sure will continue to do for the sport. I just wanted all to know that our thoughts, prayers, and vibes will be directed towarts a 100% recovery. Hopefully Mr. Vanderboss will once again soon be where he belongs! ON THE LINKS! Get well Bob, and hopefully do so with as few complications as possible. Sincerely, Brian "B" Salmon; Twin City Chain Gang, Monroe LA

[www.angelfire.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013