Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

tourn.

Posted by david 
david
tourn.
December 06, 2002 03:04PM
is the palmetto classic still happening
Tony Bass
Re: tourn.
December 09, 2002 09:25AM
I too was wondering about the Palmetto Classic. Is it going to take place, and when will it be happening. Would someone who has the tourney info please post it on this forum. Thank You!!!
Tony Bass
December 11, 2002 12:19PM
Will someone please reply to this thread and let me know if this tournament will be taking place. I need to know because I was planned on attending, but there has been nothing said about it, so now I am considering the cossar tournament they have listed. I think this would be the same weekend. SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!
December 11, 2002 01:52PM
Cossar XMAS is on Tony C'mon up we will be there early and until its late
should be a good time. Lots of competition coming from Memphis and it is 1 of the most scenic parks around.
frzbman
john kittrell
December 12, 2002 07:47AM
I've asked Jim O about a date for the Palmetto Classic and it looks like due to the number of SN tournaments in the area and all the weekends being covered there isn't a Palmetto classic scheduled. If I get any updated information I'll pass it on.
John K
Tony Bass
December 12, 2002 08:17AM
Thanks for the info. John. I sure do appreciate someone finally replying to this question. It would be a shame if the tourney doesn't take place, I was sure looking forward to getting one more crack at the Bogue. But oh well, there's always next year.
SPENCER
December 12, 2002 12:08PM
thanks john for the info are there any local tournys coming up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013