Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Bag Tag Rules

Posted by will t 
The Zinger
Re: Bag Tag Rules
March 03, 2003 08:15PM
TNT

In a doubles competition bag tags don't apply. Even though it's an organized event, nobody MUST play for tags. Although if you and your partner or another group figures something out, yall can, but that's up to you.

Terry Zeringue
Re: Bag Tag Rules
March 04, 2003 12:23AM
I just read through this thread and I'm exhausted. It just seems to simple to me. Of course I'm can be pretty simple minded sometimes and things slip by me more often than I care to admit. Still, you go to a tournament, everyone puts their money in the pot. At the end of play the money is distributed from leader on down with ties usually splitting the money for however many places tied. Simple...AmI missing something. Okay, you go to a tournament, everyone on a card puts their "money" (ie bag tag) in the pot. At the end of play the "money" (ie bag tag) is distributed from leader on down, with ties decided in order of how you started, whether you were ahead or behind the person your tied with.

I heard on the radio today that the instructions for installing infant car seats are written at 10th grade level. It is being suggested that the instructions be written at 5th grade level because it seems there are many parents not understanding the current instructions for installing infant car seats.

Unreal I thought...

Bill Trousdale
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013