Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

4th Annual Rivendell Open

Posted by underparmike 
4th Annual Rivendell Open
December 12, 2002 08:03PM
You can be a part of history if you participate in Rivendell Farm's 4th Annual tournament! There will be no added cash, no plaques, no sponsors, and of course, no restrooms, but hey, who wants any of that, right? If you win your division at the Rivendell Open, people will look up to you because they know that you kicked @#$%& at the muddiest course in Louisiana! And you'll get mentioned in a short message on a relatively inconsequential website maybe once a year.

Past Champions of the Rivendell Open

Open: 1999:Will Timmons.......Masters:Cecil McGuire
2000:Eric Tracy..........................Ronnie Cook
2001:Jeff St.Romain...................Ronnie Adams
GMasters:1999:Don Perkins...Advanced:Eddie Roser
2000:Don Perkins...................Phil Tracy
2001:Jet Towns Eddie Roser
Amateur:1999:Dallas Cuevas..AmMasters:John Taylor
2000:Joe Burback.......................Vic Leblanc
2001:Bryan Oubre......................Pat Daniels
AmLadies:1999:Becky Free......Novice:Frankee Laborde
2000:Wanda Cook..............Charlie Baggett
............................................Cordell Walker
ProLadies:2000and2001:Robin Adams

See all you freaky flyers at the Farm. Saturday December 21. Sign-up ends at 9:30 AM and Round One tees-off at 10 Am unless the T.D. has another attitude problem. Bring good weather with you.
Re: 4th Annual Rivendell Open
December 13, 2002 02:22AM
Truth in advertising is soooo refreshing. Count me and the missus in!
December 13, 2002 02:26AM
BTW, vl, let me know if you wanna ride to Mikey's gala affair.
Tony Bass
December 17, 2002 02:26PM
Mike,
What are the entrance fees going to be? And what kind of prizes are there going to be for the ams? Is SSW going to be there with sky bucks or will you be giving random discs as prizes like you do at the Mardi Gras Madness or what? The reason I am asking is some of our newer players may want to come and participate in their first tournament, will there be a novice division? Will they receive the usual novice player package? Please post all this info. soon so we can find out who all wants to come with us?
Thanks
TB
Tony Bass
December 17, 2002 02:30PM
Oh yeah,
Lets get a show of hands of who all is planned on coming to this great course for this event. This worked pretty well for the Gautier event so lets try it again to get Mikey Mike a little idea of how many to expect. Just reply stating who you are, and how many is coming with you. Thanks alot.
TB
December 17, 2002 03:22PM
Chances are pretty good that I'll be there.
Tony Bass
December 17, 2002 03:51PM
Good to hear that Jonas. I am sure I want to go. I just have to find somebody that is willing to drive. But most likely I will see you there.
TB
Tony Bass
December 18, 2002 08:29AM
Mike, Where you at????????
December 18, 2002 06:53PM
i am right here, young jedi.

entry fees are up over in the "rivendell farm" topic in the forums along with tee assignments. i'd post them here again but i'm just not that dedicated a person. at one time i could have been someone, but now i'm so washed up i wonder why i even get out of bed in the morning. i mean really, what's the point? no matter what you try to do, you just can't run a tournament worth a poo.

oh wait, you're not Dr. Phil! and i'm machine-gun mikey, and i got it goin' on. as for prizes, it's likely going to be a sky-buck situation, if will or jim bring some discs. but if they don't, i will give away discs from my used disc collection. how's that sound? how about a few free entries to the 2003 Hooters Mardi Gras Madness then?
Boston
December 18, 2002 10:31PM
I will see you all there. Jonas, prepare to be beat. That goes for you too Grayson.
December 19, 2002 06:53PM
rain update: as of thursday evening, the course is wet but not as muddy as either the 2002 or 2001 mardi gras tournaments. should be halfway decent by saturday.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013