Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

BAG TAG ARE IN

Posted by jim 
jim
BAG TAG ARE IN
December 13, 2002 07:01AM
well they are here ,i would like to thank little rock for taking 10 tags and lafayette for taking 25 tags wow what a start, we will post all who buy one on this site as sponsors ,be ready when i (jim) around we will be doing things for the tag players. you can get them from jim,will and doug. this is helping more than you will know.i drew #1 just kidding it was #37 come and try to get my tag.if you want to buy one on the skysouth.com site with a credit card call 251-478-0379 monday thru thursday .
vl
Re: BAG TAG ARE IN
December 13, 2002 07:10AM
sounds like the SN will have to do a second run of tags from #101 - #200 before too long...

it is good to see the BTC concept work its way into the SN.

every year, this can be a fundraiser-- and each new city that hosts the SN FINALS will benefit from the annual SN BTC...

whoohoo.
December 13, 2002 07:56AM
Just for curiosity's sake, Jim, could you or whoever is distributing the tags provide a breakdown of which citys/courses are purchasing the bag tags, just to get an idea of their geographic distribution. Thanks and I hope I can get one before they're all gone RwC
December 13, 2002 08:06AM
Jim, I mailed #101-200 to you yesterday. I did not keep any of these. I still have 17 tags left here. Sounds like this will be a successful venture.
Sounds like the tags are moving fast!!!! Ya'll better get 1 while you can
and let the challenges begin. Thanks to all who have already purchased one and thanks in advance to those who will get one later. Let us all remember this is for FUN and a FUNdraiser for the players of the Southern Nationals. ENJOY.
FRZBMAN
Tony Bass
December 13, 2002 08:47AM
Mr. Jim,
If you have very many left, could you please hold about 10 bag tags for me until this weekend. These will be distributed amongst the Hub City Sky Valet. We will be in Pensacola this weekend and I can pick them up then.
Thanks alot.

Tony Bass
H.C.S.V.
December 17, 2002 07:40AM
Jim, Will or whoever, can someone tell me how many bag tags were sold to players in the northern reaches of SNDG territory, basically Memphis, North Mississippi (Columbus, Tupelo, Tishomingo, Holly Springs) and North Alabama. I'm just curious. RwC
December 17, 2002 07:55AM
Unless you went to Pensacola or got them online probably none...
However the tags will be available at the Cossar Xmas Classic.. If you need one or some sooner go online or get a hold of Will BT. Hope to see you all at Cossar State Park 12-28-02.
frzbman
December 17, 2002 09:49AM
Frz, I'm really wanting to come. It's about a 4-41/2 hour drive from Northwest ALA. I'd have to leave at like 4 a.m. and I've never been there. I've got some good directions, though. If the weather looks nice, I may try and come. Sounds like there will be a lot of folks there. RwC
December 17, 2002 02:41PM
RwC,

Its a very beautiful course with a huge reservoir to play around and over.
We are really hoping for a good turnout. It is the last tourney of the calender year. Try not to miss out. You wont be disappointed.
frzbman
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Dex
Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013