Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I have bag tag # ____

Posted by TheZinger 
Re: I have bag tag # ____
January 02, 2003 11:59AM
Hang-Over Bowl--a little known local tourney up here in Memphis. I was there and I really stunk it up. I lost my #114 to Todd Alexander, now I've got #132. I did however, redeem my play at the Hill in round two and jumped from last to fourth(am division). Happy New Year Everyone!!!

LR here I come!!
Boston
January 03, 2003 09:54AM
If anyone wants to challenge any of us H'Burg guys. Let us know, We will defend anytime (if we arent in class). You can either open challenge us here or at [groups.yahoo.com] Happy Parking!
misterbogey
January 05, 2003 04:11PM
Click on the link below to see the Bag Tag numbers for the Lafayette area as of 1-5-03:

[www.angelfire.com]
January 06, 2003 01:40PM
#1 is now out of the bag. ! . I came up with a problem that I'm sure will show up (I'm just glad it happened to me first), I've lost my tag!!!
Now since there were only 4 tags left in the under 100 bag, I had to pay another $15 and draw again. just my luck I drew #1, then promptly lost it to a streaking Ronnie Adams. He will be there to lose it back to me in Laff, so no big deal. I'm just glad it is out.
misterbogey
January 06, 2003 08:47PM
Just so ya' feel better Will...you weren't the first person to lose your tag...

One of our players lost theirs, then someone found it and lost it again!!!umm can we get em' with a beeper attached?

See ya' Saturday and be sure to bring some tags to sell...
David Robichaux
January 06, 2003 09:49PM
Most of the lowest of the low will be in Lafayette this weekend, so it should be a war. #1,#2,#5,#8,#9,#10,#13,#14,#16,#18,#22 plus a bunch of other lower tags should be up for grabs. If the Mississippi and Alabama crews come in then, even more low numbers will be here. It will be very interesting for the TD to seed the cards. Misterbogey any ideas on how we will prevent a riot in putting the cards together?
January 06, 2003 10:36PM
What does Bag Tags have to do with seeding the cards? Is that a new rule?

Brad
January 07, 2003 12:01AM
I hope it doesn't come down to people harassing tournament directors to seed them with certain people in the first round for challenge purposes. They have enough heacaches already.

Don't have to worry about that up here, though, no bag tags to worry about! RwC
January 07, 2003 08:45AM
The cards will be turned upside down and randomly put together. At least that is my oppionion
January 07, 2003 05:08PM
thats a very good idea will i like that!
misterbogey
January 07, 2003 06:26PM
I believe we will be mixing up the divisions in the first round...that means a player who is not a pro may be in a foursome with a pro and stands a good chance of losing it. BUT...this is what the tags are all about...the best winds up with the lowest.

As far as who gets to play with Mr. Adams (#1 I believe) and Mr. Oglesby (#2)...well I like Wills upside down idea.

Pat and Brannon will be in charge of that scenario, so let's bend their ears on Saturday morning!
January 11, 2003 06:24PM
i have bag tag# 0,due to a misprint yes i have the goose egg. Is it
april yet. peace.
January 11, 2003 07:30PM
#8 checking in. Left #55 behind in Lafayette. Think I'll retire from the tournament scene for awhile. =8)
misterbogey
January 11, 2003 08:41PM
You're a marked man Goby ;-)...but congrats and it was good to finally meet you.

There were too many changes today to update the Lafayette Area Bag Tags, but as soon as the dust settles I'm note them in here.
Stephen Heaps
January 11, 2003 09:54PM
#4.
Tony Bass
January 12, 2003 12:01PM
I have the #12 tag, and the #7 tag is now out of the bag and residing in Hattiesburg for some lucky member of the Hub City Sky Valet to claim.
Boston
January 13, 2003 08:21AM
Hattiesburg can't be beat. If you think you can take us... bring it! hehehe
grayson
January 13, 2003 08:38AM
phillip,

you are a dork.
Boston
January 13, 2003 08:40AM
When are you going to let me TAKE my # back Grayson? By the way, I took 2nd at Lake Lowndes.
TheZinger
January 13, 2003 11:11AM
I got back # 9. H-burg, get ready for me!!! Steve, Tony: I expect to play a round the friday before the Ice Bowl.
Tony Bass
January 13, 2003 01:38PM
Phillip, I second Grayson's motion. You are a DORK!!!
toad
January 16, 2003 12:33AM
toad

has or had 98-45-24-25-9-now i have 190 wo ho i got horn swoggaled
January 19, 2003 12:51PM
Larry Hobock has # 40.
Sucessfully defended at Florence Ice Bowl up against some 3 digit boys!!!
misterbogey
January 19, 2003 07:55PM
The up-to-date bag tag list for the Lafayette area will be updated on Sunday nights whenever possible and posted at:

[www.acadianaparkdiscgolf.com]

Just scroll down and click on the little bag tag. Please save this url so you can go back to it later. Whenever I am not sure of someone's tag number I will put a (?) by their name.
Tony Bass
January 19, 2003 11:20PM
Who has #1 and #2, were'nt they both at Lafayette for this last tournament? Just wondering where they might have ventured to, I didn't see them on the list of Acadiana tag holders.
TB
January 20, 2003 07:17AM
I believe #1 headed north to Monroe in the Pro Master division.
January 20, 2003 10:22AM
shreveport.... rusty banks has #1 i believe...
AGR
January 20, 2003 12:02PM
I have bag tag 81 in Little Rock. With my schedule I am not going to have much time to play tournaments or get out to the course. If anyone would like to buy this off of me for the fifteen I payed for it. Send me a email, no shipping cost.

Aaron Roberts
grayson
January 20, 2003 05:57PM
misterbogey
January 20, 2003 07:58PM
We had #2 and #1 (I think it was Ronnie Adams) played here; not sure where they wound up but it ain't here...;-( Wait'll next year! I mean next tournament...;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013