Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The Lee Naiquin or "Woodstock"

Posted by Darbinator 
The Lee Naiquin or "Woodstock"
October 28, 2010 09:24PM
Well I was talking to Gary Wagoner just the other day and he expects the vibe at Bud Hill Saturday nite to be like woodstock. He told me that the band will really be able to crank it up because of the outdoor venue. I can't wait, and I know Gary is excited. The Snake Doctors play The Hill Saturday night, Nov.6th. at 8:00pm. I am told that they are working on a stage for these guys, and overkill Bill will be there so you never know what all will be brought out. But I do know one thing, if you bring yourself out, (all players and their families are invited) you will surely have a great time! (But please refrain from swimming in the buff in the ponds-the waters too low!!!!!

LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL

AND ALSO, DANNY SAID THEY WILL BE COOKING SATURDAY AND SUNDAY LUNCH, DINNER IS STILL UNDECIDED
Re: The Lee Naiquin or "Woodstock"
October 29, 2010 08:46AM
I can see it now :) It has always had that potential. I keep telling folks...The Hill during the Naquin or Dogwood is like a music festival without the live bands. More of a focus on golf.

Let the good times roll.......
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013