Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Pot Of Gold Wet T-Shirt Contest

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Pot Of Gold Wet T-Shirt Contest
February 28, 2011 08:26PM
That's just proof that DG, to the public, is just boring to watch... hardly anybody is paying attention to that amazing putt!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
February 28, 2011 08:27PM
lol...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
Anonymous User
February 28, 2011 08:49PM
February 28, 2011 08:54PM
Now THAT'S funny!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
Mobile, Alabama
Anonymous User
February 28, 2011 09:08PM

Prostitutes are in the Bible, so they're fair game, yes? If I was Jesus I don't know if I could stay away from her either! Yowsa
February 28, 2011 09:19PM
Your going back and editing of posts is keeping me on my toes. By the way, I'm flattered by all of the attention that you're giving me. Thanks!

Sarcastic Sam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have failed to see that your foolish crackdown
> on the synonym for halfdonkeyed has made the forum
> much worse than before you started.

It's funny that you attribute that to me. Did you miss the fact that I had nothing to do with the forum guidelines? I wasn't even at those meetings. I have been, however, supporting the other BoD members in what they put in place.

> Your crusade
> to make this a Christian disc golf site has not
> only divided people, it's run off people that once
> came here to have a laugh with Zinger or me or a
> hundred other colorful characters who play disc
> golf.

Sorry, but I'm only 1 person on the BoD. I represent 1 mere vote on any matter that takes place. Again, see above. I had nothing to do with the profanity guideline. As far as a "Christian" disc golf site goes, you've taken one use of the word "God" and created for yourself a huge, dramatic event. By the way, the mentioning of the word "God" stretches far beyond Christianity. Also, aren't YOU the one that started all of this? I didn't ask or force you to respond to what's in my signature.

> If you're going to pout and threaten anyone
> who makes a joke, you're going to keep making
> people afraid to make jokes or point out funny
> things that happen all the time at tournaments.

When did I pout, and when did I threaten? I just asked you to be considerate. I mentioned something was borderline. So, really, I was helping you out.
I've had great times at tournaments joking and playing around. How does the forum affect that? Face-to-face conversations don't have any "guidelines" that the BoD put in. I really feel as if you are overreacting.

> Back off for a while and let people have fun
> again. Jesus didn't win over his flock with
> threats, did he? I thought he was all about the
> love.

Again, what did I threaten?

I have no hard feelings against you. I just wish the chip on your shoulder would soften up a little bit. When I spoke with you on the phone, you were singing a different song about your banning. Sure, it was extensive, and the BoD observed it again and listened to the players. But your feelings toward whether it was deserved or not was different.

I really hope you can move on and grow from this.

Justin Tolbert
Mobile, Alabama
Anonymous User
February 28, 2011 09:31PM
I was trying to meet you halfway Mr. StickingJesusinmyfaceallnight, and willing to compromise and try to work out a solution to the unfortunate situation that you and your cronies created...but of course, y'all couldn't meet me halfway but you sure take it up the backside for Scotty D..."Oh Scotty, stop it for the 1,000th time. We swear, the 1001th time you threaten someone we might do something!"

Is it okay if I mention Gilligan's savior Satan in every post?

Or are you going to be a discriminatory hypocrite and not allow Satanists to put their religion in everyone's face like you're doing?
Anonymous User
February 28, 2011 09:35PM
February 28, 2011 09:44PM
Great poster pic... but as I'm sure you are well aware of... I have no gods, no masters.

February 28, 2011 09:48PM
Sam posted "judge not, that ye not be judged". kinda calling the "kettle black" aren't you? After all, you started this thread, didn't you? Just asking!
Anonymous User
February 28, 2011 09:51PM
Oh no, Justin is always bragging about how you're the devil's advocate at the meetings.

Got to give equal time to Satan now don't we. We can't be discriminating against certain religious beliefs after all

All Hail Queen Satan!

Just wait until the Rastafarians start posting.
February 28, 2011 09:53PM
What about the hindu's... that should keep you busy for a LONG time.

They have LOTS of gods. Shiva is one of my favorites personally.

Anonymous User
February 28, 2011 10:00PM
Brad Wells Wrote:
> Sam posted "judge not, that ye not be judged".
> kinda calling the "kettle black" aren't you? After
> all, you started this thread, didn't you? Just
> asking!

Hey dude, when you can make your words coherent I'll entertain your question. Lighten up, Scotty.

Anonymous User
February 28, 2011 10:03PM
Gilligan Wrote:
> What about the hindu's... that should keep you
> busy for a LONG time.
>
> They have LOTS of gods. Shiva is one of my
> favorites personally.

I guess we could have a wet saree contest

One in 8,000 posts worth reading of yours Gilligan. I guess the next one will be in 2016.
February 28, 2011 10:04PM

Anonymous User
February 28, 2011 10:09PM
You're on a roll. Two in a row.

Don't forget those Norse goddesses either

February 28, 2011 10:10PM
Foo you and your Scotty reference!
Anonymous User
February 28, 2011 10:13PM
foo?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2011 10:56PM by Dillon Gourley.
March 01, 2011 08:31AM
Mike,
I find it hard to correlate my use of the word/name "God" in my signature with "sticking Jesus in your face." I'm sorry if I struck a nerve with my signature. However, I do feel that you are being overly defensive and jumping to conclusions.

I don't shove my beliefs in anyone's face. I've only express my personal beliefs in detail with people that have asked via PM, which has happened. They may not agree with me, but that's cool. It doesn't change my friendship with them. It's my life, and they have theirs. I don't bring up my religious beliefs in board meetings, on the course, in my classroom, etc. However, I do want the other board members, players, and students to know that they can talk to me in regards to that issue if there is ever a concern.

My personal beliefs have not affected my relationships with fellow disc golfers. After his being banned from the forum, I meet Zinger at the Team Mobile Fundraiser. He introduced himself to me, we chatted, we joked back and forth, and he was one of the few people to volunteer to help me count score cards. After having a little bit of a misunderstanding with Mr. Bodin on the forums, we met at the tournament as well. Same story. Chatted, joked, made a deal about whether or not I should have to buy some Milos (I lost). His math skillz were lacking that day too, lol. JimO and I had a conversation about when he was in high school about 80 years ago. He use a few choice words that I try not to say, but that didn't deter me from having a conversation with him and laughing back and forth. Also, I've been praying for a disc golfer friend's wife and her health. He doesn't have the same beliefs that I do, but he really appreciates the concern and efforts. That friendship is still strong.

I really think that we just need to get to know each other better before we can start being critical. I know that this is my choice to live by these standards. I don't expect anyone else to follow suit.

I'm sorry if I've come across as having a "holier than thou" attitude. I really, honestly am sorry. That's never my intent. This will be my last post in regards to this issue. If you'd like to continue talking to me, you're more than welcome to PM me. I look forward to seeing you at the PoG!

***You may delete all of my posts on this thread to get it back on track***

Justin Tolbert
Mobile, Alabama
March 01, 2011 09:06AM
Justin
I've only express my personal beliefs in detail with people that have asked via PM, which has happened.

*raises hand* "Guilty!" :)

It was a very pleasant conversation about our differences (and some likenesses) on religion and people's views of it. Of course which I preempted with "you don't have to answer this but..."

March 01, 2011 04:24PM
I think you need to check that spelling on "saree"(sic), at least according to my weekly LA times crossword puzzles.
BUD
March 01, 2011 06:44PM
Fools are we, Mr. Smooth Sarcastic Sam b. sexten Snap,Lynn,CassieHarris,BoltyBolt and The Gooch ---- manglin disc ho !!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2011 06:48PM by BUD.
BUD
March 01, 2011 06:50PM
HOW'S THAT???? bud5996
March 01, 2011 07:24PM
not bad old man

BMB
March 01, 2011 07:25PM
BRIAN B Wrote:
> not bad old man

sexton

BMB
March 01, 2011 08:13PM
Come on...foolsarewe, sarcastic Sam, mr smooth ...that's all we get to choose from?
March 01, 2011 08:17PM
but if you gona flow here ya go...BLUE BOY IS DANGEROUS ALSO A BIT GOURLEY ,GILLY TELLS A STORY,WAITN ON HIS TEXT FROM LEX AND KIETH HAS A KEYCHAIN HE GOT FROM DETROIT.

BMB
March 01, 2011 08:56PM
HEY SILLIGAN,WHY HASN'T THIS GARBAGE OF ATHREAD BEEN MOVED ......WAY TO PROMOTE THE SERIES FORUM IN WHiCH U CALL yOURSELF A mODERATOR FOR.... NICE TO SEE PPl CAN SPEW GARBAGE AbOUT PPL'S NAME'S AND IT REMAIN'S ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE SO CALLED FORUM YOUR HERE TO HELP CLEAN Up....DONT B BIAS DO YOUr JOB
March 01, 2011 09:56PM
Umm, this is related to the PoG t-shirts as far as I can tell. If it is not then the TD has helped us be fooled (not an accusation).

Would you guys make up your mind though? Either it was a witch hunt for Kernan when we banned him or we give him special treatment while we don't "stand by" (though many would argue we are) while you threaten to put people in the hospital?!

Honestly it's pretty funny.... let's just put it out there... we are always the bad guys and we are after whoever feels like we are and we treat everyone else better/different than that person. Even if that goes from one person to the other from one post to the next... it's ALWAYS our fault. Got it.

March 01, 2011 10:18PM
Gilligan Wrote:
> Umm, this is related to the PoG t-shirts as far as
> I can tell. If it is not then the TD has helped
> us be fooled (not an accusation).
>
> Would you guys make up your mind though? Either
> it was a witch hunt for Kernan when we banned him
> or we give him special treatment while we don't
> "stand by" (though many would argue we are) while
> you threaten to put people in the hospital?!
>
> Honestly it's pretty funny.... let's just put it
> out there... we are always the bad guys and we are
> after whoever feels like we are and we treat
> everyone else better/different than that person.
> Even if that goes from one person to the other
> from one post to the next... it's ALWAYS our
> fault. Got it.

I need a road map to follow this one....

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013