Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Citronelle Safari 5 - 4 June 2011

Posted by mobz 
Re: Citronelle Safari 5 - 4 June 2011
June 06, 2011 09:17AM
I heard from the Mayor , that we were accused of stealing all that money, hmmmmmm, where would she have gotten such info, some of us know where it came from, some don't. I know the Mayor is behind the MOBZ 100 percent. She told us so when we spoke sunday morning. We had a very long chat , and some things were brought up that were quite slanderous. Thanks again to my crew, you guys are the best, i'll say it again, THE BEST CREW IN GOLF!!!!!!!!

JMART
BUD
June 06, 2011 10:27AM
I had 2 conversations with the Mayor about said money- first when Snap and I met with her- we told her of money collected for tee-pads. We were told that there were no such funds-- she made a call to city hall and this was comfirmed. We assured her that it was collected. She expreesed concern and then Questions arose. I went to the old man and he explained that he took it and spent some on the park and turned the rest in - I told the Mayor and that was the last it was discussed (with me anyway)- If you are talking about me- that was my only dealings with the issue??? The money is gone and not coming back..... don't know why it would have been brought up after that. If it was I was not privy to it. Things happen- don't know why it was brought up after we knew that the old man recieved. If your feelings are hurt, sorry- that was a lot of money and had to be accounted for- (if just to prove that we had been contributing.... as we said). bud5996
BUD
June 06, 2011 11:07AM
Just got off the phone with the Mayor--wow- wish I could have heard you guys conversation. There is some real confusion here..... anyway- She is most upset that the sponsor check did not get to her- am on my way to Red's shop to get him to cut one and will mail it by 12:00 noon. MOBZ reputation is not in question!!!!! Enough said- she got a bit confused and not sure that what she said was even in the ball park. bud5669
June 06, 2011 11:14AM
Contact Bolt, let the club president handle it!

jmart
June 06, 2011 11:37AM
we will talk soon I am sure. I dont beleive this needs to be aired on line. Things were said about the Mobz and Myself personally and was taken personally. The money we gave to the old man was out of me and jmarts pocket(350 over three years) it is no concern of no ones. It was our personall money. The three dollar fee has nothimg to do with disc golf. it is for rental of grills and paillion. Th e personal attacks by you sir are unexcusable and you will answere to them.

Thnx everyone for coming out and hope you enjoyed yourselves.

leo otto
June 06, 2011 01:10PM
I will handle ALL dealings with the mayor from here on out.

thank you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2011 01:15PM by Bolty-Bolt.
Anonymous User
June 06, 2011 06:49PM
I tell you what. That hole #18 at Citronelle is one of the best holes in the state. And to hear that Matt O got a 2 on that 600+ foot hole is pretty impressive.

Thanks for running a great tournament MOBZ. Course looked really nice to me!
June 06, 2011 07:36PM
Thanks again everyone for the kind words, you're right bluff, a 2 on 18 is sick!!!! figured i would hear from a couple of pro players that should know how to maintain theirselves in a public place where a lot of people worked their behinds off to accomodate 90 people, but i was wrong. Teresa and Sydney, i apologize for how Syd's round played out, i never expected that kind of behavior from him, and i am deeply sorry. please don't let the actions of one little boy discourage your visits over here. we love you guys and what you all bring to the sport. that being said, i am going to get some sleep, it's been a few days since i've gotten any. thanks again for the support and stuff that was donated, you all are the best and we couldn't do it without yall

jeff martin
BUD
June 06, 2011 07:42PM
Then MattiO hit the ACE POT Sunday at Chickasabouge -- $300 for #10.... locals are glad to see his butt leave on tour tonight!! Good luck Matt- kick - win it all.... bud5996
June 06, 2011 09:20PM
mobz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Teresa and Sydney, i apologize for how Syd's round played
> out, i never expected that kind of behavior from
> him, and i am deeply sorry. please don't let the
> actions of one little boy discourage your visits
> over here. we love you guys and what you all bring
> to the sport. that being said, i am going to get
> some sleep, it's been a few days since i've gotten
> any. thanks again for the support and stuff that
> was donated, you all are the best and we couldn't
> do it without yall
>
>
>
> jeff martin

No worries what so ever... and Jo Jo tried to handle the situation the best way possible...so, everythings good! WE WILL BE BACK :-) love you guys and we had an awesome time and loved the course.... GREAT JOB MOBZ and team :-)

See ya'll at the Mobile Dubs ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
June 07, 2011 07:26AM
I heard that saturday was the hottest recorded day in june, wow. I knew it was a hot one, but i didn't think it was a record high.
June 07, 2011 10:06AM
and Jeff..... Sydney is getting a thicker skin "playing with the boys", lol and at least this time it was not directed @ her.... she was worried about JoJo :-) She has such a big heart and she said she was just worried about them getting into a fight. All is good in her world ;) Thank you again for the concern and for looking out for the juniors :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
June 07, 2011 10:17AM
Huge THANK YOU to Paul Poulos, you made us look great bro. If yall see Paul, thank him !!!!!! I would also like to thank Tony and Wade for helping me contain a rough situation between two pros that should know better.

jmart
June 07, 2011 12:06PM
The cooler and hat are mine Jeff. Took a swim after the awards and jumped in the car ready to go after that not EVEN thinking....

I had a great time as always! That is one of THE best courses in the south!! Now with the pads, it especially can rival ANY course in our area in my book. Great job MOBZ! Like Mike B said earlier, we were dying out there the 2nd round with no water and made 1 call and a guy was there with the quickness. Never seen anything like it before.

TD's please BEWARE!! Be prepared to have LOTS of water on the course at your tournies this summer. It will be a MUST!! Thank you again MOBZ and crew for being prepared.

I especially enjoyed that 2nd round with the lead group. Mike B, MattO, Shane and WW are always fun people to have in your group. Thanks guys for a great round of golf!! I thought Mike was going to take it down the way he played most of the round. He had Matt right where he wanted him coming down the stretch, matching him birdie for birdie, but then the 2 on hole 18 happened. It was silly sick!! I hated to see it end like that, but what can you say...

90 strong in the summer is a great showing!! Once again, great job MOBZ!!

TB
June 10, 2011 09:47AM
I will get results posted this weekend.

Jmart
June 14, 2011 02:57PM
Sorry for the delay on results, having some computer problems. I will get them on here soon.

Jmart
June 17, 2011 12:45PM
mobz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> jmart
>
> SOON........REAL SOON !!!!!!

BMB
July 02, 2011 12:45PM
there goes a month...........

BMB
July 02, 2011 08:45PM
No kidding...its part of throwing the event...i was gona wait but you opened the can.Next itl be the Mobile Dubs.Guess il have to go to Jackson next week to get my name on the points list.I don't think Brophie will let it go for this long.
July 03, 2011 02:40PM
Coming to a whole month without even a post! Is everything okay?

BOOM! pdga# 41853
July 10, 2011 07:35PM
Any day now....
July 11, 2011 03:02PM
maybe a couple more weeks...............they got puter problems

BMB
July 21, 2011 11:04AM
Just wondering when the results are going to get in......Not complaining!

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
July 21, 2011 01:07PM
OPEN
1) Sydney Key
2) Andrew Montgomery
3) Jamie Massengill
AM WOMEN
1) Brian Bakewell
2) Jeff Martin
3) Buddy Pacatte
PRO WOMEN
1) Teresa Key
2) Eric Day
3) Mike Kernan
OPEN GRANDMASTERS
1) Cameron Colglazier
2) Stephen Zito
3) Adam Morrow
That's all I can remember right now. You can go ahead & post these Kittrell.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2011 01:27PM by BERNIE.
July 21, 2011 01:09PM
@ Bernie....ROFL!!!! I WISH I could PLACE in PRO WOMEN , actually, I wish I could place in any division, lol :-)

Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2011 01:09PM by KeyChains1.
July 21, 2011 01:53PM
It was a scorcher out there. Way to go Sydney on your 1st open win, great 2nd round!. I can't believe I actually got 3rd in Open.

JK, my name is misspelled, if you could go ahead and fix that, that would be great. Yeah!

Good stuff, Bern.

Jamie "Massive J" Massengale
July 21, 2011 02:00PM
It's about time B-Hole won something............ Nice job 9 finger Sally!!!!!

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
Anonymous User
July 21, 2011 02:03PM
TRANSGENDER DIVISION
1. Bernie Sawyer
2. Kevin Richard
3. Dillon Gourley
July 21, 2011 02:26PM
That was funny, I had to laugh!!!!!
Anonymous User
July 21, 2011 02:44PM
Div. I bid to host the SNAC, then quit because I'm too stupid to follow the forum guidelines and got banned

Name              Rd1  Rd2 Total
1. Mike Kernan - :(     :( DNF
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013