Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Weekly tosses in your area

Posted by Matt D 
Re: Weekly tosses in your area
July 11, 2011 05:25PM
Buccaneer State Park. Waveland-Bay St Louis.
Tuesdays 530. $5.00
July 17, 2011 09:39AM
Hey. In New Orleans, we have casual rounds (usually for bag tags) Tues and Thurs around 4:30-5 pm at City Park and Sun 8am at Lafreniere. Wed evenings there is usually random draw doubles around 5pm at City Park. On Sundays at noon I run a Handicap league at City Park. $1 (mandatory) for roll-over ace pot, $4 (optional) for those who want to play for money. More info can be found on facebook at NOLA HC League or [www.wix.com]#!
July 28, 2011 10:27AM
Shreveport is now having a Wednesday nite doubles at Clyde Fant Parkway. Starts at 7pm. The city has replaced all the lights and is very well lit up. $5 entry with $2 ace pot
July 28, 2011 10:39AM
that is where I learn about the game back in 86......great time playing out there at midnight!

August 15, 2011 08:39AM
Played Clyde Fant twice while me and the Wife were there visiting her family. each round I had the pleasure of being shown the course by Marvin. Interesting course for the location, and man it was windy as all hell when I played.
August 15, 2011 04:41PM
Anybody know if there's a weekly Monroe, LA dubs event? Or singles? I will be there for work this week.

Thanks.
August 15, 2011 05:16PM
Rob, Marvin is a great guy... don't let his age fool ya, that guy can sling some discs!

Jason... not sure about any tosses but DEFINITELY hit up the courses, they are VERY awesome!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
August 27, 2011 06:55AM
ECDGC Wed Doubles @ Gulf Breeze will now be SATURDAY Doubles, starting at 10:00am this Sat, 8/27
August 27, 2011 12:46PM
PDGC's Sunday Doubles tomorrow, 4pm @ Ferry Park! We offer a random draw doubles, $5 to enter $1 ace pot, $1 birdie pot!

We also offer Fun Doubles for those of you that prefer a more relaxed round!

Come out and join us!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronda Key
Team KeyChains/PDGC President
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
August 27, 2011 02:57PM
KEYCHAINSRK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> PDGC's Sunday Doubles tomorrow, 4pm @ Ferry Park!
> We offer a random draw doubles, $5 to enter $1 ace
> pot, $1 birdie pot!
>
> We also offer Fun Doubles for those of you that
> prefer a more relaxed round!
>
> Come out and join us!

I'm going to be there, can't wait.
August 30, 2011 10:28PM
USED DAY TUESDAY!!!

Tuesday, obviously, sign up starts at 430
Tee off @ 530 (last)... Bring your putter. You pick a used disc and play with those two discs
$5 sign up ($2 to the ace pot, $3 to the winner, 20% payout)
Everyone starts away from the water on hole three, on hole 11 you get a second chance disc at random.
Donate a disc during signup and shoot hole 11 for the ace pot.

First come first pick...
Fun for all, if you like your disc buy it for 1/2 off, and cheap used disc for sale all night

Ps. If you watered a disc at city park and I found it come out tuesday to pick it up.
September 19, 2011 08:20AM
Until further notice we have moved the Monday Random Doubles to Wednesday to work around the Little League. Tee off at 5:15.
September 26, 2011 06:24PM
Any doubles or mini's at George Ward in AL?

Terry Zeringue
October 05, 2011 07:11AM
Most tosses are trying to start at 430 in Mobile!

BOOM! pdga# 41853
October 09, 2011 05:33AM
Today, Sunday October 9th:

Random Doubles 2:00 @ Ferry Park

Pro/Adv paired with Am/Novice

$5 buy in dubs

Optional:

$1 Ace Pot

with a BAG TAG Round to follow @ 4:00.

Bolt & WW from Mobile will have some of the Halloween Howler Fundraiser discs out here for sale, so bring your $$ and GET OUT & THROW!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2011 06:08AM by KeyChains1.
October 18, 2011 07:40PM
Just wonder what rounds are still going on in mobile went out to medal of honor today but didnt happen
October 18, 2011 09:28PM
Starting Sunday Nov 6th, Buccaneer will be having random draw doubles at 4pm, $5 + $1 ace pot.
October 19, 2011 10:56AM
PLAYGROUND DISC GOLF CLUB bag tag rounds will be on Saturdays in conjunction with the Food Toss , Ferry Park ...sign up @ 2:30, tee off @ 3:00. Bring 3-canned goods or $3.00 .

So come out and put your tag up!! ;) and help out a great cause for the community!!

and on Sundays....
PDGC RANDOM DRAW DOUBLES every Sunday... $ 5.00 to play with optional $1.00 Ace Pot... PRO/AM Player split.... Come out and enjoy this awesome weather this Sunday 2:00, Ferry Park ~TK~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2011 11:00AM by KeyChains1.
October 23, 2011 09:08AM
Won't be long till day light savings!

BOOM! pdga# 41853
October 30, 2011 12:44PM
New Orleans city park randrom draw doubles has taken a two week break due to daylight issues and the voodoo festival. We will continue back starting Nov. 9th at 6pm. We will be holding random draw glow doubles every wed night except the day before Thanksgiving and the last 2 weeks of december. Bring your glow discs, glow sticks or L.E.D.'s and lets have a good time. $5 to play with $1 going to a weekly CTP.
November 08, 2011 09:17AM
Anything in the Oxford area? Either Avent Park or Ole Miss? Also, if you are in that area let me know...looking for people to sling some discs with..
jml
November 08, 2011 12:14PM
Blue Angel Doubles has moved to sundays at 9am till spring next year.
December 02, 2011 03:27PM
hey Nick, Im still waiting for CTP's from N.O. Ace Race
December 07, 2011 10:58AM
Jackson County MS, Gautier Area,

@ Shepard St. Park every Sat. & Sun. @ 10 a.m. casual single rounds

Allthough some will be at the CGBC tournament this weekend a group should still be out there.

Shepard Park Information, spelled correctly, no H because it is a persons last name; No longer a state park, was given to the city of Gautier after Hurricane Katrina

$3/car park entrance fee

Not sure if anyone has scheduled rounds at I. G. leavy (Pascagoula) on a regular basis
December 16, 2011 11:58PM
ecotrex Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
No longer a state park, was given to the city of Gautier after Hurricane Katrina

Someone told me that but I am finding out that is still a MS state park

sorry for the misinformation
January 09, 2012 08:40AM
The Fairway Flyerz welcome you to the Fairways of Fairhope for Sunday Random Doubles.
Safari Sunday on the second Sunday of the Month.
January 10, 2012 02:07PM
Anyone in mobile interested in getting together a weekly glow round?? It would be to benefit and suppliment Detroit's glow round at the next howler. I believe he spent around $150 out of his own pocket last year and this year he would like for it to be even bigger. Format and location is still up for discussion as well as what night. It would be a 5$ toss with 1$ per person going toward the howler round. Kenny Keasler has some other ideas in mind and if I'm not mistaken has gotten Jim O on board.

I'll be the first to say that I would like for it to be on Wednesday nights and the location could float.

Anybody else?
January 11, 2012 01:57PM
Anyone planning on throwing at Shepard this weekend?

Got a few heading out Sat &/or Sun bout 10 a.m.
January 18, 2012 09:42AM
Just in case anyone in East Alabama/West Georgia is looking for some action, Sunday Doubles is alive in Columbus, Georgia.

Flatrock Park - Sunday, 14:00 EST.

Columbus has a fledgling club that is quickly growing. More info at [columbusdiscgolf.org]. There is also a FB page you can search for.

Lastly, Chewacla Park in Auburn, Alabama has expressed interest in building a course. I've been talking to them for a few months now and the biggest hurdle is, of course, money. No state or city funding so we have to rely on local sponsorship. If you think might know someone who can assist, please PM me.

Randy Petroski
January 27, 2012 05:20PM
Anyone throwing at Shepard State Park this weekend?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 3
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013