Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Weekly tosses in your area

Posted by Matt D 
Re: Weekly tosses in your area
April 02, 2013 07:35PM
Women. We have a weekly bag tag challenge every Sunday's at 1:00 at Budhill. We have sold over 22 women's tag and we have about 15-19 women at our Sunday challenge. We play the 18 holes on the Ridge but plan to also play the original Budhill course at least 3 times this year.
We have a really good time and invite anyone to come. The men also have a bag tag challenge at the same time but play the original course. We cut off sign ups at 1:00 so we can get cards made. Tags are sold for $20 and it cost $5 for the round. We also have a pay out. The first week of each month we have a pot luck afterwards if you want to participated.

Barbara Daniels
April 19, 2013 01:00PM
The Baker High School course has a toss every Thursday with a 5:20 tee-off. Random Doubles for $5. Optional $1 Ace Pot. For every 5 players, $5 is taken to support the student disc golfers in playing tournaments.

You can also view our video files at www.youtube.com/bhsdiscgolf

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
May 02, 2013 02:34PM
Weekly events at Ferry park in Fort Walton Beach have swithed to the "summer schedule".

-New times/days for Food toss and Doubles
-- Food toss Thursdays 5:00pm sign up, tee at 5:30
-- Doubles Sundays 5:00pm sign up, tee at 5:30

Food toss is $3 or 3 canned goods and benifits the local food bank. There are optional Birdie/Ace pots at $1 each Current Ace pot is now over $70 not sure on the Birdie pot.

Doubles is a $5 buy in with $1 going to the club, $4 to payout. There are also optional Bidie/Ace pots at $1 each. Birdie pot is currently ~$35 and Ace pot is ~$38 if I remember right. This is a random draw (disc flip) doubles event.
May 02, 2013 03:07PM
Tupelo, MS

Month of May

Thursday afternoons...6:00PM Tombigbee 1 singles $3 club entry
Sunday afternoons....2:00PM Tombigbee 2...vote day of as far as singles or Dubs. $3 club entry

Mini will rotate through October using Thunderchief,Veteran's,Tupelo High School,and Trace state park
June 05, 2013 12:55PM
June 05, 2013 05:37PM
good stuff chaz; keep up the good work.
June 17, 2013 08:44PM
Will be cruising through Memphis to Baton Rouge during the week of July 4, anything happening locally during that time? If nothing else, I plan on playing Bud Hill in NW Memphis on Wed. morning July 3. I've emailed Danny & Barbara's aol.com address on disc golf course review and have pm'd them through this board, but haven't heard back, although I just pm'd tonite (it sounds like a kick a$$ private course on a bluff overlooking the Mississippi. I love private courses, esp. ones that are kinda secluded and low traffic, this one sounds like that).

Will probably play Highland Road park on Thurs. morning, but heard there might be a dubs at Greenwood sometime during the week and would rather do that if it fits our schedule. Will def. play Flanacher in Zachary at least once while I'm there, my wife's bud is from there and we'll be spending some time in that area.

Any help is appreciated.
June 18, 2013 11:20AM
Mark pm you this morning yall are welcome need any help call me @ (901)606-4616
Danny
June 18, 2013 09:40PM
Thanks man. If this is the place, I'll be there sometime around 8ish.

July 09, 2013 07:21PM
Is it too later to get involved with the weekly games at Greenwood/Flanacher? Can anyone get involved or is it a league? I just heard about it and I'm interested.
Y8Z
July 29, 2013 12:05PM
Any flip doubles going on Monday nights in the Memphis area? I'm pulling into Memphis now and would like to join up with some people if anyone's got anything going on!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013