Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tee-pads in Citronelle

Posted by BUD 
BUD
Re: Tee-pads in Citronelle
May 26, 2011 06:15AM
Just got the call from Citronelle-- Rain- postponed until Friday- oh well...we need thr rain. bud5996 PS Also got the news that ALL donations are tax deductable!
May 26, 2011 08:35AM
When is the lottery? I want hole 9.

Jamie "Massive J" Massengale
May 26, 2011 09:37AM
Lets playoff for hole selection!!!!!!

peanut butter
May 26, 2011 10:21AM
Thanks for spearheading the project, Buddy.
Can't wait to play 'em.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A disc chuckin' Panic lovin' fool

PDGA #30274

"If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth or power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible."
Soren Kierkegaard
BUD
May 26, 2011 10:35AM
Great questions and comments -- I think the best time for the lottery is at the players meeting at the Safari - and if the Mayor is there she will have the honor of drawing: if there is swapping of numbers between sponsors after the lottery that is fine!!! EVERYBODY wants Grandma's House, Massive... good luck!! Please post what you want on your SIGN- the plaques are 5 x 5 -- I will make the order next Wens. (so they will be ready Sat).- thanks to everyone... ONCE the order is placed I CAN'T change it -be sure what you write, is what you want!!! bud5996
BUD
May 26, 2011 09:43PM
Thankyou Brooks your funds are in Hand.
BUD
May 26, 2011 09:45PM
Thankyou Bhole-- your funds are in hand. That is it the check has been cut to the city of Citronelle-
BUD
May 26, 2011 09:52PM
The last sponsor spot is going to be raffled off at the Safari -- 180 tickets at $1 each will be sold.The money will pay for the sponsor plaques on each hole - if you are not going to make the tourney, be sure and send some money for raffle tickets with someone who is!!! Hope tp see ALL sponsors there.. THANKYOU for funding this project!!!!!
May 27, 2011 07:51PM
is ready for this one. will be there monday evening to throw and get a little practice in if anyone else wants to join. will be there around 4:00-4:30.
May 28, 2011 07:18AM
How is the asphalt coming?

BOOM! pdga# 41853
May 28, 2011 06:57PM
Asphalt? I thought they would be cement.

Shane

Transparency of information breeds self correcting behavior!
May 28, 2011 07:15PM
Due to the volume of tees -Reds-Whites-Blues- lqtm

BOOM! pdga# 41853
May 29, 2011 05:21PM
Are they going to be done by Saturday?
BUD
May 30, 2011 10:48AM
Reds and whites will be---- not sure about the blues. Shane- 54 x $90 = $4,860 in concrete alone --- we had to try a different route. Citronelle does not have that kind of free cash-- The situation had gotten to the point where Something had to be done - the tees had gotten awful- worn AND full of sand. We will finish the reds and access, but it works quite well for how cheap the cost, and we hope to perfect the process. bud5996
May 31, 2011 10:24AM
would there be hole left for the mobz, we have donated a chunk of cash to the old man for tees over the years. just wondering if all that we've donated is going unnoticed.

jmart
May 31, 2011 10:54AM
Buddy
Yesterday doesn't matter ANYHOW- the next time you tee-up is all that counts

*disclaimer... COMPLETELY taken out of context!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
May 31, 2011 05:01PM
Who's pouring the asphalt out there? Please make the tees FLAT.

Jamie "Massive J" Massengale
May 31, 2011 09:59PM
crickets ????????
June 01, 2011 08:37AM
Buddy has been out there everyday with little to no help (not talking about convict's). Everyone has suggestion's and comments.. But NO one wants to get their hands dirty. I would just suggest that people just ENJOY the work being done out there. Asphalt tee's are better than Sand bottom tee's.

Thank you Buddy for working so hard up there... No good deed goes unnoticed!

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
June 01, 2011 08:50AM
Second what Snap says! Buddy was motivated enough to take this project by the reigns and get it done. We should thank him for his hard work. Not sure if the entire course will be complete by this weekend...but from what I hear...we will get a taste of some of the new tees. This is a major course improvement for one of our favorites!

Thanks to everyone who sponsored!
June 01, 2011 09:57AM
Great Job!!!!

Tee Sign:

Names to put on the Sign:

Peanut Butter, Lia, Payne and Tabitha

Thanks Buddy, would have been out there if I did not have a day job Mon-Friday!!!!
June 01, 2011 10:18AM
Woo Hoo!!!

Tee sign for us:

TEAM KEY CHAINS
FORT WALTON BEACH, FL

and the tee sign for PDGC:

PLAYGROUND DISC GOLF CLUB
FORT WALTON BEACH, FL

Thanks so much and we look forward to playing this course for the 1st time at the Safari :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
June 01, 2011 01:23PM
Stephen "WHAT" Harrison
Chatawa Monster DGC

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2011 01:24PM by roadracerx.
BUD
June 01, 2011 03:50PM
ALL red tees are done!!! Hope to finish whites Thurs. - blues will remain natural. You will be pleasantly suprised when you see these pads- we fill up a form then compact it with a machine before removing the form. Then flatten the edges and ..... we are getting better at the process- that is why we did the smaller easier ones first- can't wait to play from them. bud 5996 PS at only $50 a head we didn't break anyone's bank and this is a great improvement for the course - Leo- don't worry- we will work something out.
June 01, 2011 05:34PM
Good to hear... I'm not sure I'd have even heard of citronelle if it wasn't for Mobz.

June 01, 2011 06:10PM
WELL GILLY..you should show and play,after all your a MOBZ lover.We here in mobile will welcome you with open arms.mAYBE you could tell how to build an EMPIRE such as yours that you mention frequently.I 'M POOR but would pay to have you on my card.what you say?

BMB
BUD
June 02, 2011 06:52AM
Off to tee-pad party- wish me luck!! bud5996
June 02, 2011 09:42AM
One day I will make it to a Safari... it has been on my todo list before Smackdown was even on there (another one I haven't made yet).

But we all know even if I was on your card you would just be nice and friendly to my face just like you always are even after you have run your mouth all over this forum.

June 02, 2011 10:11AM
Thanks Buddy, i know you have been workin your behihd off out there and we will make a point of letting everyone know. thanks for the sign also, we have given the old man a chunk of cash out there.

jmart
BUD
June 02, 2011 03:30PM
The tee-pad party is over for now- 18 red tees and 17 whites (15- basket on cliff - tee across the ditch so we did not have a way to piggy-back across)- since 15 is both white and blue we will do it as the first blue. We have spent our budget (and then some) so more funds will be raised. We shall see what everyone thinks- but they sure make the course look cool!!!! bud5996
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

kch
Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013