Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tee-pads in Citronelle

Posted by BUD 
BUD
Re: Tee-pads in Citronelle
June 06, 2011 08:34AM
Project complete- tees got mixed reveiws, I am sure as people get used to them they will be fine. Some loved them some didn't - the way it always is. THANKS to all who gave sponsor money, thanks to AAron Sims for working on the pads, Snap for talking with the Mayor, Bolt for over-sight and both of you for moral support. All funds and the Sponsor list are in Club hands and they will handle the lottery fairly and help with the plaques. thanks again - dog and I are gone to the 'creek. Time to cool off... bud5996
June 08, 2011 06:29AM
Great job Buddy!

BOOM! pdga# 41853
July 14, 2011 11:02AM
Any info on the tee sign sponsor assignment? Just was curious what hole we are? :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
July 14, 2011 12:37PM
Hi Teresa

we will discuss this at the next MADGA meeting which is this coming monday.
July 14, 2011 01:05PM
No problem..... was just wondering. The Safari was my 1st time at that course and I really liked it, except hole 10 I think it was, lol :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
July 15, 2011 11:20AM
I was wondering the same. To whom do we submit what we would like our tee sign to have on it?

Shane

Transparency of information breeds self correcting behavior!
July 15, 2011 11:55AM
Shane...PM me what you would like the sign to say.
March 06, 2013 05:54PM
boom...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013