Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

News of A New Putter

Posted by golfer 
News of A New Putter
June 03, 2011 03:16AM
The latest in the extraordinarily successful TaylorMadefamily of white putters - the Ghost Spider - has been launched. So look out for its distinctive box shape this week at Wentworth in the BMW PGA Championship.The club combines the stability and performance of the Monza Spider with white alignment benefits and pure-roll insert feel of the Corza Ghost series.
The Ghost Spider has had considerable input from Dave Stockton, the double US PGA champion and former Ryder Cup captain who has established a huge reputation as a putting coach.
Says TaylorMadeSean Toulon: "Dave convinced us that the concept of a white headed putter was a good one and he was absolutely right. Dozens of Tour pros are using the Ghost putters including last year's Vardon Trophy winner on the PGA Tour.
A Ghost Spider prototype has already proved successful in the hands of Jason Day in finishing tied-second in The Masters and generated thousands of enquiries.
"Fans of the Monza Spider will be blown away by the Ghost Spider," says Stockton. "We've never made a putter that combined this kind of forgiveness and ease of use. Putting is all about confidence and the Ghost Spider promotes confidence big time."
A study of thousands of putting strokes revealed 65% of golfers fail to square the putterface to the target from 12 feet leading to inaccurate putts and higher scores. The Ghost Spider's white head contrasts sharply with the turf to make it easier to determine where the putter face is aimed and is also less distracting on the eye.to the green successfully.
Re: News of A New Putter
June 03, 2011 08:29AM
You forgot to put your link in there.

Not a very effective spam really. *shrug*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Re: News of A New Putter
June 03, 2011 01:53PM
Yes but if he intended to put it in and told people he did it is effective enough.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013