Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Keeping Score in your head...

Posted by BR DGer 
BR DGer
Keeping Score in your head...
December 29, 2002 08:06AM
is tough for us novices that don't have calculators for brains...
TheZinger
Re: Keeping Score in your head...
December 29, 2002 09:58AM
if you get a 3 on the first hole then you are even going into the second hole. If you get a 2 on the second hole then you are -1 going into the third hole. Everyone remembers their own score. You just got to know what you had going into the hole you just played.

But if you still need score cards, bring some from the tennis center at highland. Have fun.
December 30, 2002 06:11PM
Amen brother! Counting is something we've learned a long time ago; for most of us.
zplasticmaster
December 30, 2002 06:14PM
Thanks for the info terry, I always thought that the par for a hole was 4. Maybe thats why I always smoke your a%&.
golfer
December 30, 2002 08:13PM
The problem is when the other players try to keep their score and mine. Some folks cant do that in their heads. So, if you are going to keep my score and yours? Please write it down. Because if you dont. We will use mine.

JG
December 31, 2002 07:00PM
I like to keep score on the card for every round for multiple reasons.

1) keeps every round like a tournament. You have to write it down in every tournament.

2) I don't like to have to keep up with it. When it is in writing, it is solid Bro'

3) You can use it later on your friends when you beat the local pro, by 8 strokes, take 17 of 18 skins, and sweep the nassau, boy it is fun to pull it out and rub it in their faces !!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!

What ever
BTc
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013