Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
loss of a kind soul
July 31, 2000 01:24PM
Someone mentioned that Barry Crigger (10057) of Monroe recently passed away.

I met him at a couple of SN events last season and mostly remember the kind attitude and fun loving spirit he carried with him.

Such an early departure from this world is truly the loss of the DG extended family.

The LDGA extends sorrow and our thoughts of best wishes to his family and friends.

I would imagine Barry is playing a round of disc golf with St. Peter and Jah on the course near the pearly gates right about now...

RE: loss of a kind soul
August 18, 2000 08:07AM
Thanks for the kind words regarding Barry.
Unfortunately, we had another club member,Franky Henderson, pass away just a few weeks before Barry. Needless to say, it hasn't been the best of times for the Twin City Chain Gang.However, we are currently engaged in a project that will add two permanent holes, dedicated to Franky and Barry, to Lazarre Park. It will be a nice addition to the course as well as a memorial for two of the best people I have had the priviledge of knowing.So, once again,thank you #16045, for your concern and sympathy. Brad Moore,T.D.
Twin City Chain Gang Monroe/West Monroe,LA PDGA#13824
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013