Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

USDGC - ESPN - Need Help

Posted by Kary Rogers 
USDGC - ESPN - Need Help
January 17, 2002 08:45AM
Please check out this link. Your support could mean our favorite pastime on TV!

[pdga.com]

-Kary
RE: USDGC - ESPN - Need Help
January 17, 2002 07:21PM
I am very glad to hear that our great game might make ESPN. I can remember many times saying "All this game needs is some T.V. exposure." I am a member of the Flying Disc Drive and was at one time the Public Relations Dir., although I am a little curious about what sort of help your requesting and if you need people who are not interested in playing in the USDGC. Granted I still need to qualify, for this is one of my disc golf acheivement goals, and I wouldn't want to commit myself to something that might keep me from being able to play in the event that I do qualify. My voice has a tendencey to carry around the Middle Tennessee Disc Golf area , so send me everything you got and I will be glad to take it to the next Flying Disc Drive Meeting. Flying Stable Scott Kincaid 16554
RE: USDGC - ESPN - Need Help
January 18, 2002 09:28AM
Hi Scott,

We played together in a Tishomingo tournament last fall and I saw you at the Halloween Howler.

I'm not the one actively doing this promotion. From what I gather from the post on the PDGA message board that is linked above, a guy named Rick Black is doing this and he is looking for as many emails as possible from disc golfers who are interested in seeing USDGC on ESPN. So basically it's like a petition. He (and I with this post) is just trying to get the word out to disc golfers everywhere. The more emails he has, the more support the possible sponsors will see and maybe jump on board. The link above has a good bit about all this and some good follow up discussion.

Will I see you at the Hattiesburg Ice Bowl?

-Kary
i want my dgtv
January 18, 2002 10:07AM
i sent mine in...

:^}>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013