Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Southside Kickoff - Sept. 11

Posted by southside 
Re: Southside Kickoff
July 21, 2011 10:37PM
I will take a saban signed disc. Half bama/half lsu dye with a saban autograph in the middle would be sweet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casey Cox
"If you aint first, you're last." -- Ricky Bobby's daddy

That would actually kick ass!!! Sign me up for 2 of those bad-boys!!!

the "Eddy"
August 07, 2011 11:41AM
Little info for everybody, we got our order in for discs. We ordered KC pro, Aviars, KC rocs, KC pro yeti, CH glow, T-birds, Destroyers, Eco, Katana, Roadrunners,Star Vulcans
August 08, 2011 02:26PM
Awesome South Side!!!!

Go Bama Go and have to give out a shout out to my home team Pitt!!!!!

peanut butter
August 08, 2011 02:29PM
Hope to make this event sporting my "GO GATORS" attire!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
August 08, 2011 05:23PM
Ur colors are encouraged. We will have the usual artwork on some disc, which will be raffling off. The disc that collects the most $$ gets there fight song blared.

Southside/ national champs baby! WDE !
August 26, 2011 06:36PM
What time is registration?
August 26, 2011 07:04PM
KeyChains1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hope to make this event sporting my "GO GATORS"
> attire!!

------------------------------
GO NOLES!!!
August 28, 2011 09:31PM
We will be there early around 7insh till 9:45 . Hope to see every one there .
August 31, 2011 12:11PM
Looks like I will be able to be up early on Saturday to check out the course (see the layout), if any you Auburn or Bama guys would like to show this LSU CRAZY guy around yall's home area please let me know, would love to play a round or 2 with yall! (I don't expect to hear from anyone though, LOL!)

Mr. Cecil, If your out there, Im one of those Louisiana guys that came up early this summer to play your course (Mr Jim O gave us the info and you rode up on us in your red pick-up by the hole around those tennis courts, you played a round with us after you got off work). Look forward to seeing the "king of Rocs and Rollers", once again!

Philip Tait and Calvin Etheredge : I was the caddy for Mark Martin in that final round at Laffy park on Sunday! Calvin; I played in that 1st group with you on Saturday at the SNAC, Philip; we talked about USA and me being a G.A up there if you remember! Hit me up fellers if you guys can play on Saturday at Chickasaw.........holla (504.256.4080)

Cheers!

the "Eddy"
September 01, 2011 11:37AM
sat i will be watchin bama roll over penn state just like last year! i will invite ya to the grill-out if lsu can stop the quack attack this weekend haha

-cal
September 02, 2011 07:42AM
Mob Cal Esquire Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sat i will be watchin bama roll over penn state
> just like last year! i will invite ya to the
> grill-out if lsu can stop the quack attack this
> weekend haha
>
>
> -cal

Cal, you Ba$tard! Bama should have no troubles with Penn St., so set your DVR and come play some golf! LOL. I didn't realize that game was going on, on Saturday! I will save hope for the TIGAHS, but with all the bullshank going on around B.R and the King Of the Pick 6, Jarret Lee starting at QB, I don't have a good feeling this Saturday! Hopefully we can run the rock and play some defense, keep the quacks offense off the field, that's about the only hope! But in faith, I will see ya at the cookout!!! BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

the "Eddy"
September 04, 2011 07:51AM
How bout Dem TIGAHS Cal, is Roastling Duck on the cookout menu? lol! Great Defense and 2 Beastly RB's are more than good enough to overcome the LEE factor and the fact that obviously the coaching staff has him in handcuffs! Happy for the kid though, he deserves the best! AUBURN is in for some struggle this season! BAMA will at least have a real opponent coming up this weekend, Georgia tested by a solid Boise club, all in all a pretty good weekend for college football! Now it's time for some WHO DAT action on Thursday night! Hope INGRAM shines bright, love this kid!!! How can you not!

the "Eddy"
September 05, 2011 08:52AM
Basket throw offs, raffels, food, and football smack talk. We encourage eveyone to wear your team colors( pro or collage) . Come help raise money for the smackdown and win some sweet prizes.

Phillip/ WDE , Who Dat! , and Go Jags
September 08, 2011 09:13AM
Ready for this one Yall!!!!
ROLL TIDE ROLL
Re: Southside Kickoff - Sept. 11
September 08, 2011 10:03AM
What is the schedule gonna be like Phil? We gonna get out of there in time to still watch some Football??
September 08, 2011 02:06PM
The tourney is Sunday and the saints play tonight and Nama and auburn play Saturday . So unless you are a jets fan or Atlanta fan we ought to be ok

Southside/ sweet raffles and affordable lunch
September 08, 2011 06:52PM
What time is registration?
September 08, 2011 07:41PM
From safelight till the ayers meeting starts which is around 9:30
September 09, 2011 07:18AM
Sweet, Roll Tide!

BOOM! pdga# 41853
September 09, 2011 07:24AM
what time is registration?
September 09, 2011 09:16AM
7:300 till 9:30 registration
September 09, 2011 11:31AM
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!
September 09, 2011 04:31PM
roasted duck would be nice...

cajun theme cookout for gameday 2morrow lol i will hit ya up in the morning josh. mite throw some but prolly just drinking cold beer and ROLL @#$%& TIDE

-cal
September 10, 2011 07:24AM
Werd Cal! I'll be ROLLING in about 2! Just in time for the kickoff, TIDE vs. Nittany Kittens! I would hope Saban keeps Sims on the bench today, his reads were awful last week, gotta Roll with McCarron! DO IT!!!

the "Eddy"
September 12, 2011 11:48AM
Had a blast, thanks Southside!!!!

Jmart
September 12, 2011 06:18PM
WHO WON??? Besides obviously jeff.

BMB
September 12, 2011 08:44PM
LOL
September 12, 2011 09:04PM
OUTLAW AND MISS OUTLAW MADE OUT LIKE OUTLAWS THEY WON AMS
September 20, 2011 05:39PM
RESULTS??????????

BMB
January 16, 2012 04:34PM
[www.sndg.org]

Results are on the site, any changes pm me or email at johnk@sndg.org Just a reminder as stated in the first post all players were paid out in plastic.

JOhn k
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013