Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

5th Annual New Orleans Doubles Championships July 23

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: 5th Annual New Orleans Doubles Championships July 23
July 25, 2011 05:37PM
Mix doubles is way over due, the most important thing is they are all able to play in next year SNC . This might help get more ladies into playing. A parent and child division too. These are division that need some help. There are a lot more of these type player playing now days. Maybe have two division either am-pro teams play in the highest rank player division. Just my thoughts. Mike Kernan SKYSOUTH.COM will have some $$ for you to help pay the $2000. I will give it to you in Jackson.

Schedule Skysouth to come to your tournament and provide prizes for your event
using Skybucks. This lets the player choose the prize(s) they want! Also, we will
donate 20% of the amount of Skybucks purchased back to the hosting club!

You can also buy direct wholesale from the Skysouth inventory.

We have nearly 3500 items, ranging from Discs, towels, shirts, bags, caps,
Custom Dyed Discs and more!

PM us for details or contact Jim at (251) 478 0379.
July 25, 2011 05:45PM
I think that for championship qualification purposes we need to get away from the points requirement if we are going to have so many exceptions. Playing one (1) full round in a SNQ should be enough to qualify without getting into which divisions get points because that is a source of confusion anyway.
July 25, 2011 07:38PM
DEX u did a wonderful job of singing dem big brown blues at lunch esp. since u were in da lead but as always brown came out on top again i hope ur partner in crime DON gets a look at this since he went down 2! MIKEY is our leader of NO TEAM and does a great job of getting things done. There are many things 2 design a new course and get it all together and he has done it.So all u idiots get of his back and i will have ur back covered Mikey!! HUM BRA!!!
July 25, 2011 08:38PM
How in the hell could we fit any more divisions into the SNC..as mentioned in another post?
July 25, 2011 08:47PM
upssteve Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DEX u did a wonderful job of singing dem big brown
> blues at lunch esp. since u were in da lead but as
> always brown came out on top again i hope ur
> partner in crime DON gets a look at this since he
> went down 2! MIKEY is our leader of NO TEAM and
> does a great job of getting things done. There are
> many things 2 design a new course and get it all
> together and he has done it.So all u idiots get of
> his back and i will have ur back covered Mikey!!
> HUM BRA!!!

Even a dumb coon??? knows this!

Quality P for ever!!!!!

July 26, 2011 12:38AM
Gilly, you know I love you.

As far a Dillon goes, I don't know him, and further more, I'm not really involved in disc (sp, got it right this time) golf. I was a TD of some pretty @#$%& good tournaments.

Dillon truly respects TD's, but he hates research. Before you bad mouth anyone, Dillon, do some research on your target. Kernan can be a pain in the ass, but you'll never achieve what he has done for the sport. And before you reply, do some research. At one point I hated Kernan too.
July 26, 2011 01:45AM
Kernan- Much love and respect for such a great tourney.
AND if anyone finds my 2 Vulcans at city park I will gladly cover shipping
and a nice reward for their safe return...darn lagoon!
July 26, 2011 07:47AM
The results have been updated....the mixed doubles players are under the "recreational women" label (it was either choose a division code that wasn't used or not have them reflected in the results), also per Mike's request those players won't recieve any sn points and sn fees won't be collected.

JOhn k
July 26, 2011 08:25AM
So having graduated from a Louisiana school system will someone please tell me how much I need to come up with for the SN Fees. I was prepared to give $2.00 for everyone who played and now I am confused. Make it simple for me and give me the exact amount.

And Mikey, I never doubted for one minute that you would not help run the SNAC.....it is nice you can put aside your feelings for the current BOD and still offfer help. I appreciate it, and I for one really know how much you do for the SN series no matter what persona you might exhibit.

Dangerous Don
July 26, 2011 08:29AM
$184

Jamie "Massive J" Massengale
July 26, 2011 08:34AM
Thanks Massive J.

Dangerous Don
July 26, 2011 08:47AM
Had a blast at this one excellent job to everyone involved. Thanks a lot. Some ridiculous golf was played in advanced well done to everyone
July 26, 2011 08:57AM
I was watching you like a hawk second round Britt.Ryan threw 2 perfect drives on 1 and i think 6 to finish the round.You had me worried durring the delay with your ace.Good shootin.
July 26, 2011 09:51AM
Great Job Mike.

Had a blast in New Orleans as always!!!!!

peanut butter
July 26, 2011 10:48AM
Yeah Derek it was a shootout. I was pretty confident we had you guys in the end but -14 and -10 in those conditions is tough to beat. Opens calling your name bro. Even with the ace we couldn't hang. We left a few out there but that's disc golf. Either way it was fun. Ace pot was just the cherry on top.
July 26, 2011 08:44PM
Someone tell me I'm not the only one who nailed the palm trees on 4(I think) both rounds. Mike, great job on tourn. I'm thinking that stuffing my face with that cobbler during delay might have given us an edge. Enjoyed 1st round w/ team big hair. Nothing like rolling up to a tourn and immediately spotting a big mullet. Enjoyed 2nd round w/ Bill n Andrew (to the wire). Agree, some tight comp in adv sat. D, well played. Putner!!! Cal, good playing too.
Ryan H.
July 26, 2011 09:18PM
Mr. Smooth... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Someone tell me I'm not the only one who nailed
> the palm trees on 4(I think) both rounds. Mike,
> great job on tourn. I'm thinking that stuffing my
> face with that cobbler during delay might have
> given us an edge. Enjoyed 1st round w/ team big
> hair. Nothing like rolling up to a tourn and
> immediately spotting a big mullet. Enjoyed 2nd
> round w/ Bill n Andrew (to the wire). Agree, some
> tight comp in adv sat. D, well played. Putner!!!
> Cal, good playing too.
> Ryan H.

You sir were the one with the clutch big putts.Nothing i did was amazing.just some routine putts.You made 3 outside 50 feet.and 2 drives that sealed the deal.Britt im thinking about the pro thing but i need to learn to win...look at my stats the past 2 years....some good second but no singles wins
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013