Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Wall Doxey Rumble in the Jungle - Sept. 24th & 25th

Posted by Gary Wagoner 
Re: Wall Doxey Rumble in the Jungle - Sept. 24th & 25th
September 27, 2011 08:38AM
I hope everyone had a good time at the tournament. It was certainly good to see Lyle Richardson again and I know we all wish him well in his retirement. I am sure the new park manager, Jeff Davis, put all the rumors to rest. There are no plans to take the courses out of Wall Doxey.

Now for a few housekeeping matters. I made a mistake in the Men Am Advanced Master Payout. I had checked the wrong box in the tournament management software and program calculated only 8 players instead of 9 resulting in a $25 shortfall. Griff pointed out a problem with the payout but I didn
September 27, 2011 08:40AM
Uh, Oh. Another partial post. I guess I'm going to have to key it in letter by letter. Maybe after work.

Gary Wagoner
Anonymous User
September 27, 2011 08:41AM
Not that it matters but my score should be 65, 60, DNF.

Thanks.
September 27, 2011 12:49PM
Gary, I finished last place and didnt receive my trophy. I was looking forward to brining home somthing.
September 27, 2011 12:53PM
Had a great time at the Doxey. Thanks to Gary, Jeff and all those who made it a great weekend. Mad props to Phil Raymond for waxing the entire field!
September 27, 2011 01:17PM
aaronburch44 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gary, I finished last place and didnt receive my
> trophy. I was looking forward to brining home
> somthing.

I have it. How do I get it to you?

Gary
September 27, 2011 01:30PM
What a fantastic Women's Pro Master field!!!
September 27, 2011 01:42PM
I hope everyone had a good time at the tournament. It was certainly good to see Lyle Richardson again and I know we all wish him well in his retirement. I am sure the new Park Manager, Jeff Davis, put all the rumors to rest. There are no plans to take any baskets out at Wall Doxey.

Now for a few housekeeping matters. I made a mistake in the Men Am Advanced Master payout. I had checked the wrong box in the tournament management software and the program calculated only 8 players instead of 9 resulting in a $25 shortfall. Griff pointed out a problem with the payout but I did not have time to deal with it before the awards ceremony. I have altered the payout to show an additional $25.

Richard Lowe, I have a $17 disc for you. Please PM me your address.

Bryan Griffin, I have a $10 disc for you. I will give it to you the next time I see you at the Hill.

Jack White, you left without you $122 winnings and the second place PGM trophy. Barry took the odd dollar and wanted you to have the plaque since this was you first tournament playing as a Pro Grand Master.

Brandon Smith, I have a $10 disc for you. You left with your trophy before I have the payouts calculated. PM me your address and I will mail it to you.

Thanks to the following people:

All the sponsors.

Park Manager Jeff Davis for the portable basket and the tournament bag for the skins.

John Linton for taking charge of the leader boards.

Lisa Usury for checking scorecards and helping with the Am prize assembly.

Bill McCarty for Am prize assembly.

Jennifer Endlsey for helping with the awards presentation.

Kevin Land for running the Skins.

Jeff Karl for running the Ring of Fire.

Wayne Acree for posting the hole sponsor signs.

Byron Wood for payout reality check and graphic work on the tournament disc.

Big Doug Milligan for cooking lunch Saturday and Sunday.

Everyone who came to make this tournament a success.

Gary Wagoner

Note: to everyone who has had a problem using cut & paste in MS Word. I used XL for the draft and the cut and paste functions worked prefectly.
September 27, 2011 02:32PM
Results are on the site....any corrections pm me or email at johnk@sndg.org

JOhn k
September 27, 2011 07:47PM
Nice turnout! Good work Gary.
Congrats to OGB and nice second place finish B. Gill!
Noticed a lot of new names in Open. Pretty cool.
Wish I could have made it but the boss wouldn't let me off Friday. I wanted to come up and play the courses first and when I couldn't I had to bail. Hated to do it. Nice grandmaster field!
Hope a bunch of you show up in Tish. I should be able to actually make this one. I hope.

rWc3523
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013