Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Citronelle Tee Sign Assignments

Posted by Bolty-Bolt 
Citronelle Tee Sign Assignments
July 19, 2011 02:03PM
First off, thanks to everyone that sponsored a hole for the asphalt project in Citronelle. The City of Citronelle was able to install 36 tee boxes on the course. There are two on everyone hole, one at the regular position and one in the shorter position. Thanks to Snap for meeting with the Mayor and helping get this project off the ground. And thanks to Buddy for spending time in Citronelle overseeing the work. If you haven't seen the work, it is a great addition to the course. Go up and visit, and let us know your feedback. Hopefully in the future, with the city on our side we can continue to improve this beauty.

Hole Assignments:
1- Stephen Harrison
2- Snap and Scott
3- Brooks Newell
4- MOBZ
5- Frotoe
6- Skysouth.com
7- MADGA
8- Skysouth.com
9- Key Chains Bike and Disc
10- Birdie Monster
11- Brian Bakewell
12- Pat Barnes
13- Massive J
14- Jay Bryant
15- Shane Seal
16- LaCote
17- Emerald Disc Golf Club
18- Playground Disc Golf Club

Please either post on this thread or PM a message saying how you would like your sign to read. Thank you once again to all these sponsors!
Re: Citronelle Tee Sign Assignments
July 19, 2011 02:07PM
Please put La Cote DGC......Mike Brown has a logo for me if yall can use it....

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
July 19, 2011 02:21PM
WOO HOO... Hole 9, I am pretty sure I flailed all over that hole also, lol...

Please put TEAM KEY CHAINS, Fort Walton Beach, FL and let me know if you need a logo :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
July 19, 2011 02:50PM
put in memory of jarred bush\ JJ. for mine, thank you!

BMB
July 19, 2011 02:57PM
Please put

Payne, Tabitha, Lia and Peanut butter

Thanks,

Pat Barnes
July 19, 2011 03:32PM
Hole 15

The Seal Family
Hunter, Dennan, Jenna, Jennifer, and Shane

Transparency of information breeds self correcting behavior!
July 19, 2011 03:51PM
Hole #17 should read:

Emerald Coast Disc Golf Club

Thanks

Snappy
July 19, 2011 04:25PM
aheeee! hole #1 !!!

Stephen "WHAT" Harrison
Chatawa Monster DGC

THANKS!

July 19, 2011 04:38PM
Thanks for all the replies!! If you have a logo please email it to cristinbolt@gmail.com. I am not certain yet that they will make it on the sign...but it is my goal to include logos....so send em on over! Thanks!
July 19, 2011 04:59PM
WHAT!! Better to be lucky than good. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
July 21, 2011 11:27AM
Still lacking a few..please let me know.

thanks! =)
July 21, 2011 11:32AM
Hole 18

PLAYGROUND DISC GOLF CLUB
Fort Walton Beach, FL

Thanks again!! :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
July 21, 2011 12:54PM
I don't care what people say. You are alright B-Hole.
July 25, 2011 06:47PM
I don't care what people say either....your not right.

BMB
July 26, 2011 08:59AM
Justin "FroToe" Lane #41853

BOOM! pdga# 41853
February 29, 2012 07:06AM
What happened to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOM! pdga# 41853
February 29, 2012 07:07AM
COME ON MAN!!!!!!

BOOM! pdga# 41853
February 29, 2012 12:43PM
The New Board is addressing this ASAP.. It will get done :)

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
March 01, 2012 07:29AM
Thank you Snap!!!!

BOOM! pdga# 41853
March 01, 2012 08:09AM
SKY SOUTH 251-478-0379 OPEN M-F 10-6 YOUR COMPLETE ON LINE DISC GOLF STORE SKYSOUTH.COM

Schedule Skysouth to come to your tournament and provide prizes for your event
using Skybucks. This lets the player choose the prize(s) they want! Also, we will
donate 20% of the amount of Skybucks purchased back to the hosting club!

You can also buy direct wholesale from the Skysouth inventory.

We have nearly 3500 items, ranging from Discs, towels, shirts, bags, caps,
Custom Dyed Discs and more!

PM us for details or contact Jim at (251) 478 0379.
March 01, 2012 07:42PM
Our last administration failed to complete this task which i don't mind but ,hole 11 is gona be done for Jarrod if this falls though.EVEN IF I HAVE TO PAY AGAIN.

BMB
March 01, 2012 08:39PM
My only statement about this is several out towners supported this and nothing has been done for for over 6 months.....Mobile is, and should be, better than this.

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
March 01, 2012 10:35PM
Don't throw all of us in the same basket. I am trying to get to the bottom of this myself. I delayed becoming President until almost February so that the previous board could complete this project. Which is what I was told that thier intentions were. All I have gotten thus far is different stories from everyone involved.

I talked to Buddy & he said that the sponsorship money was for the tee pads. To which I responded, I am pretty sure the first priority for those who sponsored was to have the tee signs. Right or wrong? Bolt said that "Buddy screwed us again. & he should pay for them." Which we all know will never happen. Bolt also said that they raised $300 at the Mobile Mixer that she was willing to put towards the project. Which probably won't be enough to cover them all, but is a stumble in the right direction. The most shameful part of the whole situation is the sorry job that was done installing them. I'm pretty sure most of them were better before.

Anyway I'll keep y'all posted on how this project develops. & like Snap said, "It will get done." The main problem is that the hole sponsorship was to cheap. There was never any possibilty of making a tee & a tee sign for $50. & everyone should have known that. I did. That is why you don't see Crosstown Traffic's name on any of them. All I can offer at this point is an apology from MADGA for it not being done already. Sorry for the delay & the inconvenience.
March 02, 2012 09:55AM
BERNIE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>> I talked to Buddy & he said that the sponsorship
> money was for the tee pads. To which I responded,
> I am pretty sure the first priority for those who
> sponsored was to have the tee signs. Right or
> wrong? Bolt said that "Buddy screwed us again. &
> he should pay for them."
>
> > The main problem is that the hole sponsorship was
> to cheap. There was never any possibilty of making
> a tee & a tee sign for $50. & everyone should have
> known that. I did.

Well I did not view it as tee sign & tee pad.... It sounded in the inital thread that it was seperate. After the tee pads were in this is what was posted:

BUD [ PM ] [ Ignore User ]
Re: Tee-pads in Citronelle
June 06, 2011 08:34AM Registered: 6 years ago

Project complete- tees got mixed reveiws, I am sure as people get used to them they will be fine. Some loved them some didn't - the way it always is. THANKS to all who gave sponsor money, thanks to AAron Sims for working on the pads, Snap for talking with the Mayor, Bolt for over-sight and both of you for moral support. All funds and the Sponsor list are in Club hands and they will handle the lottery fairly and help with the plaques. thanks again - dog and I are gone to the 'creek. Time to cool off... bud5996
Reply Quote Report

I am still all in for having a sign at Citronelle and second the response, what ever else is needed just let us know. Looking forward to the Safari : )

Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 10:00AM by KeyChains1.
March 02, 2012 10:35AM
What is up with the teepads? They suck. They're short and unlevel. I was passing though Citronelle a couple months back and saw them. Like BERNIE said, "I'm pretty sure most of them were better before."
March 02, 2012 06:55PM
Yes, Birdie Sanchez, it does seem like a complete waste of time & money on those crappy tees. Almost all of them were better before for sure.

"Project complete- tees got mixed reveiws, I am sure as people get used to them they will be fine. Some loved them some didn't - the way it always is." -Buddy Pacatte

We also all know that is total BS as are most of the things that come out of his mouth. You would think that after 30 years of playing Disc Golf he would know what a tee pad is supposed to look like. & he does. Why they were done so poorly is a mystery to me. Surely it wouldn't have taken any more effort to do them properly. All I can say is he will never be involved in any project again. As long as I have anything to say about it. He has proven his incompetence once again. I would rather do all of the work by myself rather than do something poorly, quickly, or with constant bickering.

Sounds like some type of expalantion is necessary. I hope that any or all of those involved with the project will step up to the plate & do that ASAP. Unfortunately I cannot offer any explanation at this point because I was not involved in the project at all. However I will most certainly continue to pursue a solution to the problem. I would think that sending PM's or contacting Bolt, Snap, & Buddy would be the best route to take in the pursuit of getting your tee markers in place. Because I cannot get anyone to take responsibility for the project at this point. Sorry it hasn't happened yet. It will. One way or another.
March 03, 2012 06:25AM
I will be glad to help on this project. I went to school in citronelle and never even knew about the course. So please PM me and I will be there if I'm not working...
March 03, 2012 08:04AM
B.S.

BOOM! pdga# 41853
March 03, 2012 08:10AM
no bs. i have only been playing for a year. but please, i would be happy to help.
March 03, 2012 11:56AM
Thanks Jay. I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking to you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013