Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Citronelle Tee Sign Assignments

Posted by Bolty-Bolt 
Re: Citronelle Tee Sign Assignments
March 03, 2012 05:23PM
ok cool. no problem anyway. how long has that course been there?
March 03, 2012 06:03PM
March 03, 2012 06:24PM
dang. and to think i graduated in 2002 and never knew about it or the sport. making up for it now lol
March 04, 2012 07:41AM
Help is what this needs, let's at least have good tee pads! No b.s. directed at you a Jay! I will do whatever is needed, let me know how I can help!!!

BOOM! pdga# 41853
March 04, 2012 07:47AM
None at you either Bernie! Didn't have much to with you! It's the way I guess it was all handled!

BOOM! pdga# 41853
March 06, 2012 10:38AM
B.S. - B.ernie S.awyer?

Be careful, before long you won't be able to use such a dispicable word...

lol

Maybe the correct abreviation is B.P.??

You guys are cwazy
March 06, 2012 10:25PM
That what I meant. Yeh thats the ticket.
March 12, 2012 01:43PM
So my tee sign isn't there yet???

March 12, 2012 03:56PM
Doubt it. Buddy says he will be finishing the project in the next couple of weeks. In the event that does not happen. I will take over the project. & make sure that all of those who sponsored holes will get there tee signs.
March 12, 2012 04:14PM
No worries yall!!!

"You are truly one miserable human being."
Alxtgr
May 22, 2012 02:30PM
What is happening with this ?? Thanks : )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
May 22, 2012 03:17PM
GOOD QUESTION..........not a thing

BMB

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2012 03:19PM by BRIAN B.
May 23, 2012 10:40AM
Crickets!!!

Alxtgr
May 28, 2012 12:12PM
Talked with mayor lorreta this weekend. Please let me know status of tee signs. Do not let buddy do this. He has caused enough problems up there. When they get ready let me know. Thnx

Leo
May 28, 2012 01:50PM
Who's they? I am ready to do it anytime. However, I'm not willing to pay for it myself. I would've discussed it at the MADGA meeting last Monday, but I was the only one there.
May 28, 2012 09:45PM
they are the tee signs. I thought they were already paid for. just asking because they(the Mayor) asked me.I think they want to install them. You know how they are about that in Citronnelle.

leo
June 14, 2012 03:07PM
Any other news on this?? Is more money needed from those of us that have already paid? Not trying to beat a dead horse, but......... would just like to know what is happening : ) Thanks!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
June 14, 2012 07:32PM
It's sad people who put money into this are still wondering what the heck is going on a year later. Someone dropped the ball and sounds like someone else should maybe step up, cut losses if they have to, and get it done.
June 14, 2012 09:28PM
KeyChains1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any other news on this?? Is more money needed from
> those of us that have already paid? Not trying to
> beat a dead horse, but......... would just like to
> know what is happening : ) Thanks!!

THANKS KEY CHAINS!

Alxtgr
June 14, 2012 09:35PM
Your gona get a FULL refund. from Buddy

BMB
June 14, 2012 09:41PM
BRIAN B Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your gona get a FULL refund. from Buddy

LOL .....When did you start smoking crack?

Alxtgr
June 15, 2012 11:32PM
I have been hoping anyone that was involved with this project last year might step up & do something / anything to fix ths situation. Apparently that is not the case. We will discuss it at the next MADGA meeting. If anyone shows up. Bolt has told me that she has $300 raised at the Mobile Mixer tourney that she is willing to put towards it. So that is a start.
September 13, 2012 01:34PM
??

Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
March 03, 2013 02:55PM
Now that there is ANOTHER new BOD for MADGA is there any new info regarding these tee signs ??? Thanks !!

Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
March 03, 2013 03:46PM
I hate the way this has turned out..... all donations were only accepted in the form of a check( made out to the club)... no money was ever in my hands!! After the pads were in I was told to cease and desist that Cristen and her administration would complete the project and I was not to be involved, there was never any follow thru ... I had to go and get a check from our treasurer and take it to the mayor of Citronelle to cover materials. I had/have a sign company who wanted to do the signs in exchange for some discs. Bernie posted several things on here but never did anything more and never had a conversation with me ..... I promise that I will attempt to make sure signs are in place before the Safari, sorry for the delay, I will talk to my sign maker and the "powers to be" and make an arrangement to remedy this situation, the original plan was to finished the project with a set of concrete tees from the blue or championship position with the help of Rivers Sherrod whose dad installed the course... I am afraid that this will not happen, but we can at least pull together and put up tee signs. Thanks to all that donated to this and I hope to see this taken care of soon.
March 03, 2013 04:19PM
Just went back and read ALL the posts on here...WOW, some harsh stuff(teach me a lesson for getting involved!!). All I can say is that it is a lot easier to get on here and type in some CRAP than to actually do something!! Once again let me say that no conversations were had with me about all this or I would have shown them how easy a solution could be achieved!!! Bureauracry and bull crap have gotten in the way once again!!!
March 03, 2013 05:53PM
Well this thread was started almost 2 years ago and nothing has been done except collect money...

Alxtgr
March 03, 2013 06:26PM
36 tee pads were installed!!! Nothing???? Read the posts again... you surprised me, didn't think you would try to throw me under the bus like some others, but I guess i was wrong... Nothing??? the tee pads were installed.. it was a lot of hot tough work!! 36...
March 03, 2013 06:30PM
This thread is about the signs......not the tee boxes.....Notice the topic "Re: Citronelle Tee Sign Assignments"

Alxtgr
March 03, 2013 10:18PM
Thats cool 34 of the 36 tee boxes i was out there with buddy helping him but its all good a great deed was done for that course on those hot days im glad i could be of help as well:-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013