Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
SN Bag Tag Challenge
December 31, 2002 09:16PM
Be right back!
Re: SN Bag Tag Challenge
December 31, 2002 09:38PM
Sorry about that, but I wanted to check something before I started.

18 Numbers are left from the first 100.
1, 5, 43, 49, 50, 83, 86, 87 are the one's I have
30, 35, 41, 48, 56, 61, 63, 79, 80, 94 are the one's that Jim O have

Some of the second 100 have already gone out. 10 to Bud Hill, and I took 35 of them home to BR

I will allow people that order from me a blind pull out of the last 7 I have of the first 100, to get #1 out there.

Besides it making the "bragging rights" that much more fun, we are really helping me raise money for the SNDG championships.

Ya'll Rock,
Willy BTc
Re: SN Bag Tag Challenge
January 01, 2003 10:28AM
It is good to see the bag tag idea develop within the SN Series. It seems like such an excellent annual method of helping a TD to establish an event budget for the SN FINALS.

Sponsorships will likely never be an easy thing for TD's to obtain, and an annual SN tag challenge will assure the SN TD that hosts the SNFINALS each year has "built in" help...

There are many other tag challenges around the country, but the SN BTC is the first (i think) that involves multiple states (from the start) ... most of the other BTCs are for one course-- or a local club...

After a few years a regional multi state bag tag challenge-- (the SNBTC) will become HUGE, it seems....

(bag tag sponsor. just an idea-- but what about a business sponsor for future bag tags.... a logo on one side of the tag and the tag# on the other side [or the # on the lower portion of the tag under the logo] just an idea to further develop $ for TD's each season...)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013