Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

7th Annual Copper Hills Classic - Millington, TN * Sep 17-18 *

Posted by FatbackBob 
Re: 7th Annual Copper Hills Classic - Millington, TN * Sep 17-18 *
September 15, 2011 10:29AM
RobbyHarris Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just pre-registered see yall there, hope we have a
> huge field.

FANTASTIC!!! All Ams will have a choice of which disc they'd like for their player's pack.

We have tournament stamped Champ Leopards, Sidewinders, Apes, Star Wraiths, Archons, Firebirds, Echo Star Bosses, DX Rocs, Glow KC Pro Aviars

@ Ernie - Yes! Bring your new plastic and anyone else that would like to donate (a) new discs to the Ring of Fire or (b) used discs to the MCHS Disc Golf Club, please bring them Saturday. We can make the Ring of Fire huge if a number of us contribute...

Thanks for the feedback. Who's next to register?

I'll be at Valentine Park tonight at 5:30 if anyone wants to register in person...
September 16, 2011 08:54AM
Current Registered List:
[www.pdga.com]

32 players registered - 68 spots left...

14 Pro Open players and we haven't even set up a registration table yet. There are some talented players headed to Memphis this weekend.

I can register anyone who wants to assure their spot tonight at Orgill. I'll be there from 4pm to dark. PM me to get my phone # because I'll be all over the course doing final touches.

Thanks!

Robby Uhrman III
September 16, 2011 10:29PM
Can't wait till tomorrow. Hopefully the leg will hold up alright. Other than that, I'm ready!!
September 16, 2011 10:32PM
In Memphis. Robby please add my buddy Jacob edwards to the am list. We will see you in the morning. Thanks

Lloyd Wilkins --J.U.D.G.E.S--

CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
[www.facebook.com]

Check out the new Website
[www.jacksondiscgolf.org]
September 17, 2011 01:54AM
43 pre-registered so 57 spots remain.

Get there early to assure your spot in this one.

We will be VERY grateful to anyone who can donate discs to either cause:

(1) New Discs for the Ring of Fire on Sunday

or

(2) Used discs for the Millington High School Disc Golf Club that I sponsor and run...

Courses are ready... See you in a few hours...

Robby Uhrman III

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2011 01:55AM by FatbackBob.
September 17, 2011 06:05AM
On my way over from little rock, pro masters.....be there around 8am

JOhn k
September 17, 2011 05:52PM
1st day leader in Pro Masters is Ernie Rodriguez with a 2 stroke lead over Crawdaddy Crawford. Just 28 more holes tomorrow....
September 17, 2011 06:34PM
TEE OFF

@

9 AM!!
September 18, 2011 03:33PM
Cameron won open in a playoff against Clayton Nash ....17 open players.. ..crawdaddy won pro master, McKinley won pro women........sorry that's all I remember. Thanks to Robbie and his Hellers for running a very smooth tournament....64 players totall!!

JOhn k
September 18, 2011 04:45PM
Great tournament!! the fly-over was awesome--although perhaps a bit distracting to my group at times! Had a blast, thanks to all who worked so hard to make the courses look great. Robby and Todd, awesome job running a top notch tourney, as always!
I also had some used discs to donate to your school cause, but forgot to bring them...will give them to you in Jonesboro!

Hope many of you will consider coming October 15 to Jonesboro. (It's a mere 50 mins from the I40 bridge, and we are providing lunch).

Thanks again for a well run tourney, had a fun, fun time with the ladies!!
September 18, 2011 08:11PM
Congrats to Crawdaddy for winning the Pro Masters! Guess next time I need to have a 6 shot lead on you and I might be able to hang on! Congrats to the other winners as well! It was a pleasure meeting and playing with John K...there's a classy guy right there! Everyone needs to buy a SN bagtag, I liked that the CTP was only for those with current SN Bagtags, I think I'm gonna start sponsoring the SN CTP in some tournaments, gonna copy that idea from you John K, hope you don't mind. The Blue Angels were AWESOME as usual! It may have been a bit distracting...but it was a GREAT distraction, you have to admit. Wish we could've capped out at 100 players...maybe next year. Great job FatBack & T-bags! Can't wait to see what kind of rating Clayton's last round will get! I think it was -15(on 28 holes)...still A Very VERY HOT round! Enough to catch the Young Buck from Mobile, pleasure to meet you as well Cam, Awesome shooting!

I'm OUT!
September 18, 2011 08:56PM
Had a blast this weekend and I am very grateful for all of the folks that helped out and made this a successful event. More than 30 hole sponsors allowed us to add considerable cash to all pro and am divisions. The volunteers and the helpful players made my end of things much easier throughout the weekend.

John K was a huge help with the board at the close of each round.

The scores are posted @:
[www.pdga.com]

I completely agree with Ernie that Clayton's 69 at Valentine should be a very HIGHLY rated round. It came out 1012 after inputting the scores. I expected it to be around 1035 and I thought Cam and Tyler's 73 would be around 995 - 1000... Hmmm... Either way, hot round Clayton and I thank everyone for making it out to this one.

NEXT WEEKEND: Wall Doxey - I'm looking forward to playing...
September 18, 2011 09:01PM
E-Rod Wrote:
> Congrats to Crawdaddy for winning the Pro Masters!
> Guess next time I need to have a 6 shot lead on
> you and I might be able to hang on! Congrats to
> the other winners as well! It was a pleasure
> meeting and playing with John K...there's a classy
> guy right there! Everyone needs to buy a SN
> bagtag, I liked that the CTP was only for those
> with current SN Bagtags, I think I'm gonna start
> sponsoring the SN CTP in some tournaments, gonna
> copy that idea from you John K, hope you don't
> mind. The Blue Angels were AWESOME as usual! It
> may have been a bit distracting...but it was a
> GREAT distraction, you have to admit. Wish we
> could've capped out at 100 players...maybe next
> year. Great job FatBack & T-bags! Can't wait to
> see what kind of rating Clayton's last round will
> get! I think it was -15(on 28 holes)...still A
> Very VERY HOT round! Enough to catch the Young
> Buck from Mobile, pleasure to meet you as well
> Cam, Awesome shooting!
>
> I'm OUT!

E-Rod I heard you not only bought one of those Glitter Champion Archons, but you picked another one up during your CTP! Congrats John K. was excited to tell me about it. I hope you like it and thank you for your support!

Robby, John was telling me you did a great job this weekend and was happy to attend. Good turnout and it looked to be a great weekend with some sweet Angels in the sky looking down upon you!
September 18, 2011 09:20PM
chuck, I know you read the forums here sometimes - 1012 for that round is crap - I really hope something was entered wrong or something...

I seriously could not have done much better and beat the field by at least 4 strokes... Tie for 1st at a B tier and average below my rating :(

either way, I had a lot of fun - thanks for Robby, Todd, the others who volunteered and those who worked on the courses - they looked good and I appreciate all the hard work
Anonymous User
September 18, 2011 11:14PM
Should of thrown the rd. to keep your rating. LOL
September 19, 2011 06:19AM
Sucked it up again :-(.....but did shoot above my rating all 3 rounds :-) ...good job Robby.
September 19, 2011 07:06AM
Hey guys, I left my stool at Valentine yesterday after the round. Its one of the camp time stools with the Dynamic Discs logo on the top and stickers on the legs. If anyone picked it up let me know when I can meet you to get it back.
September 19, 2011 08:58AM
Results are on the site....any corrections pm me or email at johnk@sndg.org. The payout doesn't reflect the large number of Ring of Fire prizes that were given away at one of the more entertaining ROF's I've been apart of. Thanks to Ernie for running this, it was a lot of fun and a ton of discs were given away.

Again congrats to Robbie, Todd and everyone else associated with running this tournament. Very well done all around as well as one of the better TD players meeting Saturday morning......(very detailed and left no question as to what was expected from the players!!)

Plus the airshow Saturday was very cool...

JOhn k
September 19, 2011 09:29AM
John K Wrote:
> Results are on the site....any corrections pm me
> or email at johnk@sndg.org. The payout doesn't
> reflect the large number of Ring of Fire prizes
> that were given away at one of the more
> entertaining ROF's I've been apart of. Thanks to
> Ernie for running this, it was a lot of fun and a
> ton of discs were given away.
>
> Again congrats to Robbie, Todd and everyone else
> associated with running this tournament. Very
> well done all around as well as one of the better
> TD players meeting Saturday morning......(very
> detailed and left no question as to what was
> expected from the players!!)
>
> Plus the airshow Saturday was very cool...
>
> JOhn k

Thank you John "LIGHTING FAST" Kittrell...
Anonymous User
September 19, 2011 10:01AM
Great tournament Robby , Todd , & to everyone who helped!

I had a fantastic time, ok maybe except for that second round (lol) , but other than that was a top notch event.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013