Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

"Tupelo Fall Classic" presented by TDGA & Philip's Garden Center September 10th and 11th

Posted by RobbyHarris 
2011 TUPELO FALL CLASSIC
A Southern National Qualifier

Saturday & Sunday, September 10th & 11th
(Two-day, 3 round tournament)

Tombigbee State Park-Tupelo,MS

Registration: Friday from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm and Saturday from 8:00 am to 9:30 am
Players Meeting 9:35 am
(Saturday's 1st Round Tee-off: 10:00 am) 18 holes
(Saturday's 2nd Round Tee-off: 1 hour after the last card is turned in) 26 holes
(Sunday's 3rd Round Tee-Off: 9 am) BB2 18 holes

All Pro/Open Divisions... $50
All Advanced Divisions...$40
All Amateur (intermediate) Divisions...$35
Junoirs Division...$25
Novice Division...$20

If there are 3 players to field a specific division, we will have it.
Included in the registration fees: $2 (SN) and $3 (MS. State Park per Player)
**We will be doing CTPs,ROF, and dizzy distance competition.**

We have reserved the small pavilion near the bathhouses for our regestration and sign ups.

Cabin and Bunkhouse rentals: Call the park at 662-842-7669

TD: Robby Harris 662-213-7469 email: robharris_tms@yahoo.com Co Td: Cassie Harris 662-523-0672
Paypal will be available for sign ups. Contact us for more info.

www.tupelodiscgolf.com

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2011 09:58AM by RobbyHarris.
dizzy distance competition is the funniest thing ever to watch

Mississippi State Disc Golf
Ethan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dizzy distance competition is the funniest thing
> ever to watch

LOL no doubt.....should be a great time....more info in players packs later. Lookn like this one may top last years.
Had some good volunteers help on bigbee2 this morning...ITS NOW TOURNY READY!! Thanks paul, grayson, tim, kevin, tony and eli for the work n sweat.
This years fall classic players pack will be....ready? Wait for it....almost there.....THE FIRST 50 PAID PLAYERS WILL RECIEVE A TDGA STAMPED CHAMPION INNOVA DISC, A TOURNAMENT SHIRT, AND A TOURNAMENT TOWEL!!!!!!
Nice job Robbie!!!

How's mamma doing?

Extremely fun and challenging courses. TDs ran everything very smoothly. Payout was large and deep :)

Make it to this one... (I'm definitely going to try)...

Robby Uhrman III
Keith..cassie doin good, she gonna try and play the snac this weekend. Thanks robby hope to see ya there, remember last year i said you dont wanna miss this one? Well multiply that x2!!!
Attention AM WOMEN, im one of the td's who believes we need more women involved in this sport...after all its a known fact that where the women go the men will follow...so im sweetening the pot to get more am women here. If ww have an am woman field of 7 or more the winner will be guaranteed an INNOVA skill shot basket included in her payout!!!
Robby, that's why you are a great TD, thank you for the support of the am ladies!!!!

Vicki Palmer
Thanks vp :-) .......you will have a choice of a champ katana, ape, valkery, or sidewinder for your player pack disc....while they last.
Sounds sick! I'm def excited for this one! It will be the first tourney I've ever played on my home turf!
Decker Wrote:
> Sounds sick! I'm def excited for this one! It will
> be the first tourney I've ever played on my home
> turf!
Decker.. requote. My home turf.... I can stand on my house and see bigbee... I win :D either way, I'm looking foward to my first tourney
As long as you haven't just stood on your house to see it. Wished I could make it Robby but Ole Miss=no free time! I know it will be a good one.
If anyone would like to go ahead and register early, you can do by paypal to cassie.harris85@yahoo.com or snail mail. To 381 W 8th St Pontotoc,MS 38863. Please just let us know what shirt size you need and division being played. Thanks.
I'll definately be at this one
Gonna try my best to be there, not sure if it's going to happen or not though.

Mississippi State Disc Golf
Saturday lunch will be papa johns, 4 slices and a drink for $5.. the shirts will be done next week, the discs are here, the bag tag trophies are done (thanks hawkeye), the towels will be done (thanks phillips) got people pre registering, get in while the packs are available! If u miss out on packs we got a TON of extra stuff ypu'll have a shot at. Cant wait!
4 slices and a drink for $5 is a great deal....was that a typo?
Nope. This tournament is stacked with deals and extras.
So far no typo's lol
My name is Cody Roberts. I am from Tupelo, MS and I am a licensed and ordained minister. I also happen to be an avid disc golfer who cannot attend great tournaments such as the Fall Classic because I attend church on Sunday when the third round takes place. I cannot be there Saturday because of a prior engagement but I can attend Sunday. I pitched the idea to Robby of having a laid back church service where I will teach a small bible study before the tee off Sunday morning. He has agreed to let me do this and I am very excited about this opportunity to spread God's word. Although I am southern baptist, I am not a religion talker, however I am a relationship believer. That simply means I don't not care what religion one is, I care if they have a relationship with Jesus. I am personally inviting everyone to this service that will be held at 8 to give all you golfers a chance to still warm up afterwards. This service will be 20 minutes tops and then you can get back to golfing. This is NOT mandatory but I think it would be a great experience for everyone who attends. What does everyone think about this idea?
Looking forward to it Cody. =)
Great idea Cody,would like to see this offered at more tournaments throughout the year for those that may choose to attend.
Gota love this!!!!! It is the person you are everyday and not the person you are on Sunday!!!

codyroberts18 Wrote:
> My name is Cody Roberts. I am from Tupelo, MS and
> I am a licensed and ordained minister. I also
> happen to be an avid disc golfer who cannot attend
> great tournaments such as the Fall Classic because
> I attend church on Sunday when the third round
> takes place. I cannot be there Saturday because of
> a prior engagement but I can attend Sunday. I
> pitched the idea to Robby of having a laid back
> church service where I will teach a small bible
> study before the tee off Sunday morning. He has
> agreed to let me do this and I am very excited
> about this opportunity to spread God's word.
> Although I am southern baptist, I am not a
> religion talker, however I am a relationship
> believer. That simply means I don't not care what
> religion one is, I care if they have a
> relationship with Jesus. I am personally inviting
> everyone to this service that will be held at 8 to
> give all you golfers a chance to still warm up
> afterwards. This service will be 20 minutes tops
> and then you can get back to golfing. This is NOT
> mandatory but I think it would be a great
> experience for everyone who attends. What does
> everyone think about this idea?

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
I'm there!
that answered my only question about this tourney. Now I don't even have to miss church!
Anyone that is planning on registering early using paypal or reg mail please do no later than this Friday September 2nd. Thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013