Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

"Tupelo Fall Classic" presented by TDGA & Philip's Garden Center September 10th and 11th

Posted by RobbyHarris 
Nice job Cody!
Robby, save me a Valkrye, bright yellow, preferrably a weight that I like! Lost 1 at Johnson Park this weekend and I need to replace it!

Thxs Vicki
Im going to try really hard to make this, Im going to have to do some serious homework friday night.

Im at least gonna try to make it sunday to watch some of the final round

Mississippi State Disc Golf
robby for president!!!!!!!!! tha harris's do it up when it comes to DG. Ladies go on and get his extra bad o disc! He says help this sport grow! WeLl its there for ya!!!! Did I mention Robby for president. I'd like to say thanks!! All them guys went to the park and turned both courses inside out! I seen a 12 down shot other day. No ace and dude slipped a 4 in. All fairways are fair now... Memphis men bring it back down. Player packs free stuff. I'm sure ill drop another 25 dollar wraith hole. CTP wraith only....... Yall come on!
Long range weather forecast looks good for this one, highs in the low to mid 80's, very slight chance of rain. Looking forward to making this one. Heard Robby and Cassie do a great job of TDing. Hopefully we will have a large turnout so talk this one up guys.
Hope u can make it richard, yep weather is lookn good and we have about 20 pre-registered. Hope'n for a big turnout...i wanna stay busy, it kills me to watch people play while i work lol.
Hey I want to call out all Disc Golf players to attend this event. Hey Memphis, North Alabama, anyone within driving distance, try to attend this tournament. The TDs work real hard on player packs and sponsors for a good payout. Weather looks like we will finally have cooler fall temps and no rain. Courses look good, you can contact the park about camping, plenty of hotel rooms in Tupelo. Come down early Friday and play the Trace and/or Veterans part of next years Dubs championship. Tombigbee I is one of my favorite short courses and Tombigbee II can be a bear but will yield scores with well placed shots. What more could any Golfer want this weekend, Great TDS, Great weather, Great accommadations, Great payout, Great courses. Should add up to a GREAT time.
Re: "Tupelo Fall Classic" presented by TDGA & Philip's Garden Center September 10th and 11th
September 05, 2011 10:52PM
What's the format? Adv. and up playing pro tees on Tom 1?

Mississippi State Disc Golf
Yes on 2nd round.
Can't explain how excited I am. First tourney and it's basically in my back yard. Good Luck to everyone.
Tombigbee 2 is beast lol
Re: "Tupelo Fall Classic" presented by TDGA & Philip's Garden Center September 10th and 11th
September 06, 2011 10:38PM
Im going to make it to this one. Wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to, so I didn't pre register in time.
Glad you can make it Rob!
Pre Reg list as of this morning:

Pro:
Rob Finch

Pro Women:
Mandy Sharp

Advance:
Kirby Powers
Chase Courtney

Advance Grandmaster
Paul Poland
Kevin Kent
Randy Sharp

Advance Master:
Kyle Lukens

Am Men:
Chris Tackett
Tim Henry
DJ Rushlow
Kevin Coward
Tyler Stacy
Tim Bostick

Am Women:
Ashley Barrier
me and pazlee are playing....its not mandatory to pre register is it?
No but if you want a guarantee player pack, i suggest it. Paypal registration is closed.
Are pros gettin the players pack?
Yes.....1st 50paid...not 1st 50 ams.....:-)
So i get to win something this weekend :)
if paypal is closed...how do you want us to pay?
Only way now is in person....paypal takes 3 days to withdraw it...thats reason its closed.
thats cool....you gonna be towards memphis? lol
Sponsor List:

Philip's Garden Center
Hawkeye -Trophies

Chris Hubbard x's 2
Lloyd Wilkins x's 2
Greg McAtee x's 2
Harris Family x's 8
State Farm (Robert Gaines) x's 2
Rob and Melissa Finch x's 2
Cafe 212 x's 2
Keith Bodin x's 2
Tony and Vicki Palmer x's 2
Derek Baker x's 2
TDGA
Michael Fleming x's 2
Cockrell Banana
Cody Roberts
Paul Poland x's 2
Ethan Warren
Palmer's Grocery
Danver's
Pegues Funeral Home
Sports Country
Papa John's
Columbus Disc Golf Association
Mike Thrasher & www.gothrownow.com MBTNSDT x's 2
Grayson Robbins
Rebel Bookstore (Richard Lowe) x'2

Thank you all sooooooo much. We really appreciate you helping us make this a great tournament!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2011 06:06PM by CassieHarris.
I believe the goal of making this one better than last years has been met :-) :-) :-) :-) !!!!! FOR THE DIZZY DISTANCE COMPETITION THE WINNER WILL RECIEVE THE NEW ZOMBIE FADE BAG DONATED BY PHILLIPS GARDEN CENTER, WITH THE NEW FADE BACKPACK STRAPS WITH A RAIN PROTECTANT SHIELD DONATED BY FADE AND IM GONNA THROW IN 5-6 DISCS OUTTA MY STASH DONATED BY ME:-) ALSO PLKEVIN KENT SAID IF THE SHIPMENT OF DISCS COMES IN FRIDAY WE WILL HAVE SOME INNOVA TEEDEVILS AND GUMMY CHAMPION ROCS FOR CTP'S!!! I CANT WAIT TIL THE WEEKEND!!!
Please use La Cote DGC...THANKS ....great job Yall!!!!!!!!

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
WOW,thats alot of sponsors robby n cassie.great job.Robby,can you elobarate a lil on this dizzy distance thing.it sounds hilarious.(maybe a tad dangerous)lol...if its what im thinkin,it may be the only way for anyone to beat Trey(50 caliber) daniels for many years to come.thanks n good luck with your event
Lol its HILARIOUS, put your forehead on the end of a baseball bat with the other end on the ground, spin around 10 times fast as you can and have 5 seconds to throw as far as you can...we gave it a test run at a local club event a month ago...NON STOP LAUGHS LOL, hope someone brings a camera!!!
September 07, 2011 08:35PM
I'll have my video camera for that and will post it to YouTube. See y'all Saturday
head Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll have my video camera for that and will post
> it to YouTube. See y'all Saturday

LOL SWEET!
Pre-Reg List.
Am Men-
Chris Tackett
Tim Henry
DJ Rushlow
Kevin Coward
Tyler Stacy
Tim Bostick
Jonathan Hester
Justin Perry
Thomas Kelton
Justin Norris
Ethan Greer
Tim Goolsby
Michael Thrasher
George Mathews

AM WOMEN
Ashley Barrier
Pazlee Walker

ADV MEN
Kirby Powers
Chase Courtney
Matthew Gardner
Jeremy Butler

ADV MASTER
Kyle Lukens
Tony Palmer

ADV GRANDMASTER
Paul Poland
Randy Sharp
Kevin Kent

PRO
Rob Finch
Dustin Morris
Jason Hayden

PRO WOMEN
Mandy Sharp
Vicki Palmer

Novice
Bramlitt Tutor
Dillon Gourley :-)

Shirt Sizes we have left are 3 small, 4 medium, 2X-Large, 7XX-Large, 10XXX-Large, we are now out of Large shirts.
Be there early fri afternoon if you want in on the players pack, they may be gone. But this tournament still has alot of extra stuff to give away if you miss out on the players pack, so its no biggie :-).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2011 09:48PM by RobbyHarris.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013