Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

"Tupelo Fall Classic" presented by TDGA & Philip's Garden Center September 10th and 11th

Posted by RobbyHarris 
Thanks keith, yea my donkey is ready to hit the hay lol, thank you for the gift as well, hope to c-ya soon.
looks like we are gonna have a group from Memphis coming down; me, Joey and Josh polk, and possibly $5 James. will be heading down in the a.m. look out Tbigs 1&2...comin to get ya.
Good luck to all you Memphis players. Looks like 4 good Advanced players heading down to Tombigbee. I have to be Mr. Mom this weekend while my wife works, so I'll have to miss out. It should be a great tournament. TB2 was a great challenge last year.
What a great tournament. Not one bump in the road. Although I didn't shoot the best I couldn't of had a better time.

Just wanna give a big shout out to Robby and his wife Cassie for running what I believe is the best paying tournament in the area. Big thanks to Tony and Vicki Palmer, Kevin Kent , TDGA crew, and anyone else who lended a hand in helping put this show on.

Oh, one more thing, shout to my boy Kirby Powers taking 1st place Adv. Men!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2011 03:14PM by Dillon Gourley.
Great tourney Robby! I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for next year's fall Classic. Mean time, I'll be showing Tom2 some hate. lol
I also want to thank Robby, Cassie, Tony, Vicki and Kevin for their help in prepping the courses and running the tournament

it was a lot of fun - you aren't going to want to miss the SN doubles next year!
Great job really enjoyed it and appreciate all the hard work put in to it. Ya'll did a great job. Congratulations to the winners. Dizzy long drive was hilarious. I enjoyed the devotion, thank you cody.
Great Tournament!
Although I could not play, this was a great tournament. I did a devotion on Sunday and I want to personally thank Robby for allowing me to do that. I would also like to thank the whole Harris family, the Palmers, Kevin Kent and Phillips, and all of the others who helped out. When the ring of fire and payput was going on it seemed like a championship was going on with all the stuff being given away. You guys did a great job and I heard nothing but positive feedback. Great Job guys and I know next year will be even better!
Winners?
Open - Clayton Nash, by a very huge margin.
Pro Grand Master - Gary Wagoner
Pro Women - Mandy Sharp
Adv. - Kirby Powers
Adv. Master - Shannon Flory
Adv. Grand Master - Randy Sharp
Am. - Michael Thrasher
Am Women - Kristen Nowicki

Two aces were hit, both in the first round on hole # 6 , Tyler Wammack (got full ace pot for round 1) , Michael Fisher. Madison Coltharp aced # 18 in the ace pot throw off to take rounds 2 & 3.

Also Tyler Wammack is our dizzy distance competition winner taking home the new Zombie Fade Bag, with disc.
Glad everyone had fun and giving some good comments :-) ......we'll get results posted asap, came home and crashed yesterday as we are tired and sick. We broke the attendance record!!!!!
Robby,

Great tournament! I'll try to do as well in Wall Doxey in a couple of weeks. Hope to see everyone there.

Gary Wagoner
Just want to mention Lisa Hearn got an ace on hole 1 on TB1!!!

Vicki Palmer
Way to GO THRASH!!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaa Boyyyyyyyyyy!!!

the "Eddy"
DJ lost a green Vibram putter out there somewhere. If anyone sees it out there, please give us a call.
Results were just emailed to JohnK. =)
make sure u mess clayton's score up so we dont all look bad lol j/k

Great shooting clayton
Re: "Tupelo Fall Classic" presented by TDGA & Philip's Garden Center September 10th and 11th
September 13, 2011 11:15AM
Results are on the site, any corrections pm me or email at johnk@sndg.org

JOhn k
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013