Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

25th Annual Louisiana State Championship - September 24th & 25th - Acadiana Park | Pa Davis Park | The Horse Farm - Lafayette, LA

Posted by jacques 
Jacques,
All players can ask for is commutation between TD and players, you my friend have done a great job!!!! This will be a fun weekend because of YOUR dedication to making this a great event.

DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL ........YOU KNOW THE REST....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2011 10:22PM by Keith Bodin.
Good luck to all LA States competitors today and tomorrow, gonna be a great weekend!! Tear It Up!! Once again, Great Job Jacques, you are the MAN!!
WHOLE LOTA GOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job Lafayette and Jacques!!!! The horse farm was a beast, but fun at the same time!!!!

19 more holes to go.....I have no clue who is doing what, except for 1 thing......MattO shot - 10 at the horse farm.......OUTFENSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far, so good. Nothing is perfect, but most everybody seems happy. Don't forget, 9:09 tee time tomorrow. Lsu football, no update.
Here is an update...

2nd toe.

Pretty sure it's broken.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
1st place finishes -

Juniors - Thunder Schultz
Novice - Tony Parker
Am Women- Lana Broussard
Am Men - Keith Osborne
Advanced - Brady Reaux
Advance Masters - Stephen Harrison
Sr. Grandmasters - Marvin McVay
Grandmasters - Jet Towns
Pro Masters Women - Robin Adams
Pro Masters Men - Jon Fox
Pro Men - Matt Orum

160 players.

Give it a day or so for complete results.
Congratulations to all the winners and my friend marvin McVay.

Keith "The BodyGuard" Robinson
Awesome job Jacques, had a blast all three rounds. Great call on making those 3 holes at the horse farm shorter, lots of kicking hay around lol. Pay out looked huge, not sure on the numbers but Wow, goodluck to whoever has states next year.

Flight Club!!!!! That's alot of freaking CTP's, great job guys.
Hats off to Jaques and crew for one helleva tourney. Thanks for Da Flight Club and Da 8'O Clock Krewe too. Had a great time , with alot of good friends. Yall did very very very well. Brooks
Never seen the courses looking better... ESPECIALLY Pa Davis!

Great job to those responsible!

Well done Jacques and all the Lafayette guys. It was a big undertaking hanled impressively.
First thing, thanks Jacques so much for all that you have done to pull off one of the best tournaments I have ever been apart of. Second big thanks to the Flight Club for bringing in so many CTP's and drinks. Third thanks to everyone of you guys that came out to make this event such a great tournament, without you guys it would have just been another weekend of disc golf. And last but not least the tired body that is known as Johnathan is going pass clean out. Goodnight SN Land till next we meet.
I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU!! to everyone involved in holding the event.

I had a great time. I'll be back next chance I get.

Thanks again,
Richard Ahlgrim
Houston, TX.
Good to see robin come out of sabbatical to win.

Congrats to big SHars too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2011 06:59AM by Ian.
Great tournament, as usual. The horse farm looked great. I was more than happy to donate a couple of discs to it.

The organization was perfect as well. I even got to hear Jacque's "mom" voice for showing up to the Duzee at 9:04. But, I seriously should have realized that the 9:09 tee time posted upthread was probably a typo.

Any other hiccups are, I am absolutely certain, completely insignificant.
8 out of 21 baskets remain at the Horse Farm. They are locked and chained near the front gate. If yours is one of them, please make arrangements to pick it up today (Monday, the 26th) after 5:30.

If you cannot make it today, get in touch with me and I will meet you out there later this week.

I would have hoped that everybody who brought a basket would have put a name on it, or some other identifying marking. I'm pretty sure that we have had one end up in the wrong place already. Let me know if this is the case and we'll sort it out.
Thanks to everyone for making this happen.
what a great disc golf weekend thanks to Jacques and Lafayette! Thanks to him and Flight CLub for all the hard work in putting this together.
I really enjoyed being in Lafayette again - great bunch of folks!!

Great Job Matt! I enjoyed watching you tune up Friday and enjoyed the round with you & Clyde, you make this game look so easy. Good luck the rest of the year and keep your eyes on the disc.

tpatL
PDGA #19488
May the Course be with you
"what a great disc golf weekend thanks to Jacques and Lafayette! Thanks to him and Flight CLub for all the hard work in putting this together.
I really enjoyed being in Lafayette again - great bunch of folks!!" - RoadRacerX

Stephen, I couldn't have said it better. I wish I had watched you play so I could have seen how it's done.

Congratulations to James LeBlanc, Louisiana State Representative for the 2011 United States Disc Golf Championships. James is being sponsered by the autonomous Shreveport DiscGolfers - Highland Park Chapter, who has paid his entry fee.

Good luck to James and all other Louisiana players who will be competing next week in this PDGA Major event in Rock Hill, South Carolina: Stephen Harrison - Denham Springs, LA
Michael Kernan - Boutte, LA
Donald Perkins - Covington, LA

[www.usdgc.com]

Thanks for the kind words Highlander and the support for the USDGC!
I hope my body cooperates with me a little more next week than this week.

LAFAYETTE ROCKS!

I GOT MY TWO POINTS DO YOU HAMMOCK?

AHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stephen, sorry to to here about your mishap but next time fall on the grass. LOL, Good luck at the USDGC my friend.
Great Job!!!!!!!!!

Hate I missed this one.

peanut butter
Hey PB... I gave a disc of yours to someone to give to someone to give to someone to give to you. (there may have been more people involved, I'm not certain). :)

Stephen; you know you are my Brother

But ''Come on Man'' (O.K. stolen from C. Carter)

Hammock don't need no Points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck, I know you will S-H-I-N-E

dEX
160 players. One TD. It's only Tuesday.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013