Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

INNOVA and the National Players Challenge!!!

Posted by Trackin01 
INNOVA and the National Players Challenge!!!
August 14, 2011 09:11PM
It's official! INNOVA has just stepped up to the plate and knocked one out of the park!

INNOVA is helping the National Players Challenge raise money for the NPC Championship May 26-27, 2012. They are releasing 180 Glitter Champion Archon's exclusively to help fundraise money for the Championship. This is very exciting for the NPC and what a way to help with our goal of $10,000 added cash for the tournament.

Once they come in, I will be selling them at $20.00 a piece. You will have a chance to order them ONLINE at www.npctour.com. Stay tuned for when they are ready to buy!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2011 09:12PM by Trackin01.
Re: INNOVA and the National Players Challenge!!!
August 15, 2011 07:05AM
D.T. = gettin it done, son!
August 15, 2011 02:34PM
ONE man is getting this done!

Is he just a beast?

Partially... probably helps not to have naysayers every step of the way.

Great vision Doug... Great drive... Great accomplishment!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
August 17, 2011 08:55AM
Good Luck Doug, you are truly one of nice guys in this sport.
August 31, 2011 10:00PM

Here they are! Get them while they are hot! These 5 disc are the only ones with a blue streak in them. It's the transition molds.

The remaining 175 Disc's are Neon Green and Neon Orange all weighing 175g. Purchase them in person at $20.00 or online at NPC Fundraiser Disc's for $25.00 (shipping and processing) Purchase one now and be entered to win a free National Players Challenge Membership!

I would appreciate your support!

Thanks

Doug Trantham

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2011 10:34PM by Trackin01.
August 31, 2011 10:02PM

Here they are! Get them while they are hot! This is one of the two colors available.

The remaining 175 Disc's are Neon Green and Neon Orange all weighing 175g. Purchase them in person at $20.00 or online at NPC Fundraiser Disc'sfor $25.00 (shipping and processing) Purchase one now and be entered to win a free National Players Challenge Membership!

Thanks

Doug Trantham

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2011 10:32PM by Trackin01.
August 31, 2011 10:03PM

Here they are! Get them while they are hot! This is one of the two colors available.

The remaining 175 Disc's are Neon Green and Neon Orange all weighing 175g. Purchase them in person at $20.00 or online at NPC Fundraiser Disc's for $25.00 (shipping and processing) Purchase one now and be entered to win a free National Players Challenge Membership!

Thanks

Doug Trantham

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2011 10:33PM by Trackin01.
September 01, 2011 07:58AM
Unbelievable! The first 29 Disc's have been sold!

With your purchase, your name will be added to the players Caddy Book and on a banner displayed at the banquet for the National Players Challenge Championship May 26-27, 2012!

Get them while these are hot! They are going fast.
September 01, 2011 10:03AM
Nice............!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronda Key
Team KeyChains/PDGC President
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
September 01, 2011 08:08PM
The Glitter Champion Archons have been going fast. In its first day of sale, we have sold 37 disc total (Money in hand) and another 8 (hold for me til I get paid orders). It was a good day for fundraising.

Get your Champion Glitter Archons today at Fundraising Archons
September 02, 2011 11:46AM
Day 2 These Champion Glitter Archons are going to be gone soon. I will be attending an ACE RACE in Hot Springs, AR Sept. 11, hosting the Diamond State Doubles event at Burns Park North Little Rock, AR October 8, and The Battle at the Boro tournament in Jonesboro, AR on October 15. These disc's will be sold there if I haven't sold them out by then.

Go to www.npctour.com to pick one up! Would like to sell 5-10 per day. Really trying to reach my goal of $10,000 added cash to the NPC Championship May 26-27, 2012.

Thank You for your support!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2011 11:46AM by Trackin01.
September 09, 2011 11:33PM
NPC in North Carolina

This guy picked up a disc and wrote a sweet comment. Thanks for the support!
September 11, 2011 07:11PM
Went to the Hot Springs, AR ACE RACE today and had a great day. Weather was perfect and got to promote the NPC Championship. Right off the bat Chase Cambell aka "Silverbullet" purchased TWO disc along with three other disc golfers: Glen Wolf, Matt Summers, Abe Bahena. Thank you guys very much and from what I heard they really loved the way they fly.

Thanks Again

Doug NPC Tour
September 27, 2011 09:37PM
Looks like just over 100 Disc's remaining. I have 4 fairly large events coming up, which these disc's will be sold. They will go fast!
Pick one up today and help support the NPC College Fund along with the NPC Championship.

Go to this link: Champion Glitter Archons
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013