Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Basket Repairs at Mobile Courses

Posted by Bolty-Bolt 
Basket Repairs at Mobile Courses
August 26, 2011 12:29PM
As promised, the money raised from The Mobile Mixer will go directly back into the local courses. Unfortunately people continue to cause damage to our baskets which makes it difficult to do extra stuff. However, we will not give up!

I know everyone has been waiting to get hole 15 on Cottage Hill back up and running and I was just informed yesterday that hole 4's basket at the Museum course sustained some damage from a lawn mower.

We are in the process of receiving the necessary hardware to replace hole 15 and to fix hole 4.

Thanks everyone for your patience! If anyone can lead us to the people that keep causing damage to our baskets at Cottage Hill, you will be rewarded. ...I am thinking paid entry to the Howler.
Re: Basket Repairs at Mobile Courses
August 26, 2011 01:00PM
The city garage is across the street from Muni Gold's #4 basket. Pretty sure they will fix what they broke.
Re: Basket Repairs at Mobile Courses
August 26, 2011 08:58PM
Thanks for the update and following up with course maintenance. We certainly do not take for granted the dedication it takes to keep our courses up and running in the Azalea City.

Tommy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013