Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

**Chickasabogue WORK DAY - Sunday, Sept. 18**

Posted by Bolty-Bolt 
**Chickasabogue WORK DAY - Sunday, Sept. 18**
September 12, 2011 09:57AM
Hey everyone!

There will be a course work day at Chickasabogue Park this Sunday - September 18th at 8:00am.

We will meet at the pavillion on hole one, get a game plan, then go to work. Please bring implements of destruction: Weedeaters, clippers, rakes, wheelbarrows, shovels, and whatever else you can think of.

Please post here if you are able to attend and what you can bring.

I've got a shovel, and I think I have a weedeater...the more the better! Wear safety glasses and clothes and please be safe on the course! Safety is NUMBER 1

I will bring water and gatorades for the work crew. We can also either do conecuh dogs in the morning, or hot dogs after the work is done...what do yall prefer?
BUD
Re: **Chickasabogue WORK DAY - Sunday, Sept. 18**
September 12, 2011 10:13AM
Conecuh was voted the OFFICIAL sausage of Mobile disc golf in 1989 -- we wouldn't want to mess with that!!! bud5996 PS boxing gloves and copies of the Marquis of Queensbury rules will be available for members discussion therapy. LOL .. guys need to use that energy working on the course!
September 14, 2011 09:01AM
Hope to see a bunch of people out helping this weekend.
BUD
September 14, 2011 11:09AM
Flyers around MOBILE would work better that this forum. bud5996
September 14, 2011 12:56PM
Are you volunteering to post flyers out at courses? Because that would be great if you could.
BUD
September 15, 2011 12:53AM
Sure- I will supply the staples and gas. bud5996
BUD
September 15, 2011 02:43PM
Good job on the blanket text-- that should get everyone up to speed. I will spread the word at the toss this afternoon. bud5996
September 15, 2011 04:17PM
I got that text..how did they get my number??? LOL
September 15, 2011 04:29PM
Facebook...
BUD
September 15, 2011 04:39PM
bmac- they have a guy on you all the time now!! LOL -surprised he didn't tap on your car window and just tell you about it. bud5996
September 16, 2011 01:20PM
DO YOU HAVE THE FLYERS OUT BUDDY? AND BILL, I THINK BERNIE IS COMING,YOUR HERO.

BMB
BUD
September 16, 2011 07:56PM
put up every one that I was given. bud5996 -- Bernie did pretty well today at Hobbitt with his chainsaw and BIG OLE truck - moved a whole big "bodine" of a downed tree!!! (what did Hole do for disc golf today????)
BUD
September 16, 2011 07:57PM
Hole- you not hatin' cause of his ace on Thursday are you???
September 16, 2011 08:27PM
Two and a half years in Mobile and B-hole has mentioned me on the forum..I think I have finally arrived.
B-hole is it true you will be giving weedeater lessons at the Bogue on Sunday?If so count me in!!!
BUD
September 16, 2011 10:28PM
No motorized tools- he will just have to use scissors and make a rum-rum noise. Congrats Bill -you have arrived. bud5996
September 18, 2011 07:51PM
Today's Work Day was a success! Thanks to everyone who volunteered their time this morning! We had 10 people come out and everyone got fed!

The Tee Boxes areas are looking great and are not near as dangerous anymore. Thanks to Ralph and Kenny for their hard work in removing the stumps and roots!!

Tees on hole 1, 2, 3, 4, and 9 are looking great! Still need to work on 5, 6, 7, and 8.

We also worked on clearing the dangerous roots, stumps, and debris out of the the fairways on the above holes! Thanks so much to everyone who helped out! We will have at least one more before the Howler.
September 19, 2011 08:10AM
The "new 9" at the Bogue looks great. Thanks for all of the people who labored for our pleasure.

Mark A. Mann #5019
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013