Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Southern Nationals Series Tee-shirts

Posted by BUD 
Re: Southern Nationals Series Tee-shirts
September 20, 2011 09:28AM
SUNSHINE!?!?!?!

What did I do now?!?!

LOL just messing around bro!!! They are all good ideas!!!!

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
September 20, 2011 10:14AM
Will sponsors put in that much without advertisement on the shirt???
Ryan
September 20, 2011 10:16AM
Good idea on the shirts.!
September 20, 2011 10:57AM
I thibnk a key would be to:

(a) rally up enough sponsor $$ to do both shirts, disc, etc....sponsors pay more to be "larger" on the shirts (put them in the middle and the smaller ones around or lower)....heck look at the ty-dye SN CHMPS shirts from several years ago (Tishomingo? I think) those were AWESOME!!)....I bought 3....
(b) offer the SN logo-d Dry Fit at a profitable cost and have some of our SN brethren help out on the name screening - doesn't Gilligan still do screens? I think Bill McCarty can too? I think there are oprtions....
(c) offer special drawings or prizes to folks that sport their SN shirts at SN events (like we do for tags) to drive up sales and raise sponsor exposure and interest
(d) I will do my part to do special RINGS of FIRE for SN Shirt supporters if we get this off the ground....others might follow.....
(e) CTPs for Shirt wearers......etc. etc.

I know I would pay for one.....would probably screen up a number on the back to make like a rugby jersey (throw the proverbial curveball for those that don't "get" disc golf!!)....Griff AKA CounselorGriff aka AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
September 20, 2011 02:24PM
I definitlely think this idea is a very good one, however I think we should try to walk before we should take off running. Like Buddy stated early on we can get shirt sponsors to pay up front (sending in logos and sponsorship) That would cover the initial printing costs. What is a good sponsorship level....$100 for business and clubs and maybe $50 for individuals. Other suggestions welcomed.

We can get the sponsors coming in and start either soliciting artwork from players or go find an artist. Establish a deadline for logos and sponsorship money and then get them printed.

I would see how these first shirts go before we branch out or potentially try and find a shirt printer that will do shirts like the polos (ect) on a minimum order basis so we don't end up paying for a bunch of shirts that don't sell.

JOhn k
BUD
September 20, 2011 02:33PM
Kittrill has the right idea- first a simple generic SN shirt with sponsors on it--I think $50 for everyone- that SN basket logo on the breast and a nice bis SNs on the back with all the sponsors in small letters under it. I have $50 that I pledge. bud5996 lets get it on!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013