Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tournament Update -GCBC

Posted by Byron 
Tournament Update -GCBC
September 17, 2011 07:27AM
First of all I want to say I'm so sorry I'll be missing the Fox Hunt today. I've been so busy lately I haven't even looked at this website since May. I know Tony and the Hattiesburg crew will put on a great event.

Second, Gulf Coast Bible Camp has been blessed with many oppertunities lately and that's great. We just finished a National Workshop for camp across the US. Some as far as NE and AZ came out. Many wanted to see our disc golf course and I'm already planning a road trip to Central FL to help layout a course for a camp there.

BECAUSE IT IS SO BUSY WE ARE MOVING OUR TOURNAMENT TO DEC 10TH. I HOPE THIS DOESN'T THROW ANYONE OFF SINCE OUR ORIGINAL DATE WAS JUST A COUPLE WEEKS AWAYS. PLEASE MAKE PLANS TO COME OUT IN DEC.

Thank you so much,
Byron Smith
Re: Tournament Update -GCBC
September 18, 2011 10:04AM
I'll be there! I should be bringing about 5-7 students from Baker as well!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
September 19, 2011 07:38AM
Justin we need to get together and play in the next few days. I have yet to play Bakers course and was wondering if you are part of Gamma Omega Delta as well.
September 19, 2011 07:52AM
I'm not an official part of that organization. Mr. Nelson sponsors it. I've sat in on a few of their meetings.
We're only running our toss for 2 more weeks! We do a random doubles toss every Thursday with a 5:20 tee-off. You ought to come out if you get the chance.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
Mobile, Alabama
September 19, 2011 08:42AM
Byron,
thanks for changing the date, i can make it now..... THATS RIGHT BOYS THE "LIMO" ROLLS AGAIN......

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
September 19, 2011 09:28AM
and if I am off on that date I will be taking my customary spot in the Limo and making sure El Presidente is safe.
September 19, 2011 09:39AM
Glad to hear that you are still doing this tournament, Byron! If you need anything, please let me know.
September 19, 2011 03:31PM
Byron,
In order for me to bring the students to this event, I'd have to pay all of their entry fees with a check from the school. Would it be best to prepay that, or can I bring it the day of the tourney?

Justin Tolbert
Mobile, Alabama
September 28, 2011 08:28AM
Which ever you like. Sorry I just got back in town
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013