Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Ching Power Legacy Golf Disc?

Posted by Trackin01 
Ching Power Legacy Golf Disc?
October 24, 2011 12:23PM

Does anyone know anything about this product?
Re: Ching Power Legacy Golf Disc?
October 24, 2011 12:37PM
Interesting - drive approach AND putt!!!!

What's the rim like? Cousin of the Aviar? Does it have a bead?
October 24, 2011 12:43PM
Can't find any reviews on this product yet, does anyone know of one? Its the first disc made by CHING without a dimple in it.

Also was curious of other products that ching makes that are worth a look? Baskets? Anyone know?
October 24, 2011 12:48PM
I threw the old Ching stuff for quite a while (non-dimpled).....the Sniper and the Bomb were in my bag for years, but when they ceased making them (or at least carrying them in the Memphis area), I switched to other molds.

Historically Ching Discs have always been good product - they are DX like but seem to made of a more dense plastic....Hadn't seen a "non-gizmo" Ching release in quite a while......

Probably worth the test......Griff
October 24, 2011 12:58PM
I heard that the baskets are very nice...I threw a Genesis for a while, flies like a teebird/ eagle type of disc. I liked it, until I lost it. Tried a JuJu, it wasn't my cup of tea. Thumbtracks are nice, but when there are too many, it becomes bothersome.
October 24, 2011 01:10PM
This is what was on the website, no other info....

This retro traditional
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013