Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

?? Who is the best to order bag tags from??

Posted by "JC" jose cuervo 
?? Who is the best to order bag tags from??
December 11, 2011 06:28AM
I am working on a project for the Baker High School Disc Golf Club.. I would like to give a BHS/DGC bag tag to everyone that plays in the tournament to be held at baker high school on march 31st as a part of the players pack, then sell the rest to help raise money for the club.. these bag tags will "hopefully" have an added value as a discount tag at local area businesses and restaurants in the baker high area.. Being as these will primarily a gift to the first 65 out of the 100 ordered i really need to keep the cost down... Any information would be great.. i am just getting started on this part of the project so time is an issue, inorder to present them to the businesses for approval i need to have the tags in hand as i talk to these furture sponsors of the Baker High School Disc Golf Club... i look forward to all the help i can get on this subject...

Thanks

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
Re: ?? Who is the best to order bag tags from??
December 11, 2011 07:30AM
JC we use Little Flyers for our Budhill bag tags (877)347-2465 or www.gottagottathrow.com
Danny
Re: ?? Who is the best to order bag tags from??
December 11, 2011 08:24PM
The ADGA has been using this company since they have had tags: [wholesale-medals.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013