Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

PDGA Membership?

Posted by An UrgeTo Dance 
PDGA Membership?
December 21, 2011 02:22PM
Hey everybody, I just registered with the PDGA but I didn't get an email or anything with confirmation. I was wondering if they don't send one and you just have to wait for the package or what happens.

Thanks
Ethan
Re: PDGA Membership?
December 21, 2011 02:51PM
you will get confirmation either by email or a deduction from your bank account! you will receive your packet by mail and i have never had a problem with it.
Re: PDGA Membership?
December 21, 2011 04:48PM
Okay thanks I am the only person I know that has registered. Other than of course my SNDG friends.
Re: PDGA Membership?
December 21, 2011 07:31PM
if i'm not mistaken updates for memberships are done on tuesdays each week.. if you just renewed or first time joined it'll be next week possibly before ya see any action other than the fund withdrawal from your bank account...

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
____________________________________________________________
real name: james c. cannon
owner of "The MAGIC SPIRIT Bottle"
El Presidente' of TEAM D.F.L. & The JUSTICE LEAGUE (super-human disc golfers with mere mortal abilities)
Re: PDGA Membership?
December 21, 2011 07:49PM
Well that sucks, does that mean they won't ship all of the stuff until next week as well?
Re: PDGA Membership?
December 21, 2011 08:20PM
unless they have changed things that would be correct... next week...

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
____________________________________________________________
real name: james c. cannon
owner of "The MAGIC SPIRIT Bottle"
El Presidente' of TEAM D.F.L. & The JUSTICE LEAGUE (super-human disc golfers with mere mortal abilities)
Re: PDGA Membership?
December 21, 2011 08:53PM
Well I just got the confirmation email but it did not have my number or anything like that in it.
Re: PDGA Membership?
December 22, 2011 11:21AM
It takes 3-5 business days before they email your PDGA #.

Andrew Montgomery
PDGA # 48554
Re: PDGA Membership?
December 25, 2011 11:07AM
An UrgeTo Dance Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well I just got the confirmation email but it did
> not have my number or anything like that in it.

That is because the pDGA uses a private company to proce$$ memberships. Biggest waste of money ever, but that is the pDGA way.....

Re: PDGA Membership?
December 25, 2011 03:25PM
Tax Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> An UrgeTo Dance Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well I just got the confirmation email but it
> did
> > not have my number or anything like that in it.
>
> That is because the pDGA uses a private company to
> proce$$ memberships. Biggest waste of money ever,
> but that is the pDGA way.....

Mine was only $23 :)
Re: PDGA Membership?
December 25, 2011 04:48PM
An UrgeTo Dance Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tax Man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > An UrgeTo Dance Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Well I just got the confirmation email but it
> > did
> > > not have my number or anything like that in
> it.
> >
> > That is because the pDGA uses a private company
> to
> > proce$$ memberships. Biggest waste of money
> ever,
> > but that is the pDGA way.....
>
> Mine was only $23 :)

and your point is? about half is wasted on the private company ;(

Re: PDGA Membership?
December 25, 2011 09:04PM
Yeah the only reason I got one was because I qualified for the student one and for the $10 off code they have hidden on their website.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013