Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED- 2012 SN CUP

Posted by sand2bass2 
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED- 2012 SN CUP
January 10, 2012 11:09AM
This years Sn Cup should be an event to remember. I know the first ever SN cup that Alan put on sure was. It truly was one of the best times I have ever had as a disc golfer. One of my favorite parts of the tourney was getting to play the field events with only your team the 2nd round. This really seemed to promote comraderie within each club and was evident by watching and listening to all the fun being had around you during the field event portion.

I am hoping to provide that same experience for everyone this year with our new course in Columbia. We have everything we need for the field events portion right close together so as to enhance the experience that I spoke of above. The only thing we are lacking are volunteers. Since this is a new course in an area that is new to disc golf, we are short on club members that usually fill the void. Therefore I will need some of the good people of the SN's family to step up and help to make this event one that all of us (Even Goof MAgee) will be proud of.

All volunteers will get a FREE staff shirt for helping out as well as be entered into a drawing for a portable basket. That's right. One lucky volunteer this year will take home a basket when they leave!! So please post here and let me know if you will be available to volunteer Saturday, April 14th, 2012. Thank you for helping take YOUR SN Cup to the next level!!

TB
Re: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED- 2012 SN CUP
January 10, 2012 11:26AM
Tony,

If I sign up as a volunteer will I still be able to participate in the event with my team (although I do not currently have one) or will I just be part of the staff. Either way, I will help out as a volunteer for you.

Thank you for putting the SN Cup together, your efforts are apprectiated.

Chuck
January 10, 2012 11:39AM
Well, if you play in the event, there wouldn't be much you could do other than helping b/w rounds. If you get a team just play and enjoy, but if not, I can def use you. Just let me know.

Thnaks!
Anonymous User
January 10, 2012 11:43AM
Goof Magee the Bounty Fee Hunter says pay your SN fees before I consider it.

Thanks for the shout out LoL
January 10, 2012 11:57AM
You not playing this year?
Anonymous User
January 10, 2012 12:10PM
I have yet to see NO Team say they were sending a team. We're probably doing something else that weekend like going to the post office to mail in our SN fees in a timely fashion...hey you should try that some time!
January 10, 2012 12:23PM
I'll be sending mine electronically there post-man lol.... Sorry if we putting you outta business, but way to shame-lessly promote the snail mail providers.

Get your acts together and put together a team. Or is one being formed behind your back? :o
January 10, 2012 12:26PM
SN fees should be irrelevant since the SN Cup is not SN sanctioned.
Anonymous User
January 10, 2012 12:41PM
You sound like an SN BoD member Jazz. However they think everything is irrelevant. "Why bother?" is the new SN motto in fact
January 10, 2012 04:30PM
If the SN Cuo was to be an SN sanctioned event, Am/Adv players would have to be payed in plastic. I think this is why it was not an SN sanctioned event in the past.
January 10, 2012 04:37PM
I'm nominating Bluff for this:

[www.comedycentral.com]
Anonymous User
January 10, 2012 05:22PM
Hilarious video Discjazz. Would you post a transcript of it for the BoD?

Now if you excuse me I'm gonna go home, and put some water in Bluff Magee's momma's dog dish
January 10, 2012 05:55PM
Don't forget this one Kevin...

[www.southparkstudios.com]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
January 10, 2012 10:51PM
Back to the subject at hand please.

Thanks to Bryan Holyfield for stepping up to help with the tourney. My first official volunteer. Gonna need a bunch more.

Who else??
January 12, 2012 09:48AM
Top!
January 12, 2012 09:59AM
hey tony if i dont get on the team in lafayette, sign me up as a volunteer!
Nick Robichaux
January 12, 2012 11:04AM
Awesome Nick! Thanks so much!!

Look forward to seeing you. Been a while....
January 12, 2012 04:36PM
Yes it has Tony, I look very forward to this event!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013