Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NO JOE CAIN

Posted by BERNIE 
NO JOE CAIN
January 10, 2012 03:16PM
I regretfully inform you all that the Joe Cain Classic is no longer going to be a part of the Crosstown Traffic Series or the Southern Nationals. Due to ongoing problems with one specific person. Because of this persons inability to work with others & his unwillingness to pay his past SN fees. The tourney will no longer be sanctioned by either of us. This person has also now threatened me with a lawsuit. & I do not wish to bicker over this any longer or take this fight any further. The Crosstown Traffic Series will be looking for a new weekend or tournament to put all of the $$$ we raise throughout the year into. For our end of the season championship. Any suggestions?
Re: NO JOE CAIN
January 10, 2012 03:23PM
Wonder who that could be?!?!

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
January 10, 2012 03:47PM
I guess there is one of those in every city...... sad, very sad : (

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
January 10, 2012 06:18PM
Dang! I was really looking forward to seeing what the Joe Cain tourney was like for the first time. Will this have any affect on the City of Mobile Championships using Hobbit as a venue?

I thought the SN did not have player fees?

Stinks man! I will play Joe Cain Classic wherever it is held.
January 10, 2012 06:46PM
I suggest the Smackdown!

Southside
January 10, 2012 06:58PM
I would pay to see you and Buddy on Judge Judy!!!
January 10, 2012 07:00PM
Joe Cain's been dead for years.......but the party lives on.Get your Fairhope fees in Bernie. ;]

BMB
Anonymous User
January 10, 2012 07:53PM
So are you saying that the SN finally grew a pair of nuts and won't allow Buddy to run another SN tournament because he didn't pay the SN fees for the Joe Cain last year?
Anonymous User
January 11, 2012 07:02AM
Hey if one of you wants to PM me with the answer I'll be happy to post the news. I'm not afraid of Buddy or any two-bit lawyer that he might hire.
January 11, 2012 11:09AM
could you use the same weekend with a different course and a change of name for the event????
if you host it they will come......

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
January 11, 2012 05:51PM
How much is owed in fees? My point is I would be willing to donate a little extra to keep this Mobile tourney going. It's a great time of year for out of towners to come enjoy the Azalea city during the original Mradi Gras and celebrate the true founder of how the whole thing got started in North America. If we're talking $200 buck, maybe a few like-minded folks would be willing to chip in$10-$20 bucks here or there to keep our tradition alive in the disc golf community and encourage fellow disc golfers to come to the city where it all began. Ask yourself, what would Joe Cain have done?
January 11, 2012 06:14PM
T Bo - there may be a Joe Cain tournament but it may not be associated with either the crosstown series that Bernie runs or with the sn series through sanctioning. Buddy Pacatte regards that tournament as his, and he has td'd/ran the majority or all of the previous Joe Cain tournaments I think . I believe there will be a Joe Cain tournament but who is running it, and in what fashion is more the question....

JOhn k
January 11, 2012 08:11PM
Thanks John.
January 12, 2012 09:35AM
Have a "This is Not the Joe Cain" tourney......that usually settles things out quite nicely.....

said the attorney......
January 12, 2012 12:00PM
lol
Anonymous User
January 12, 2012 07:27PM
Good gesture there T Bo Max.
January 12, 2012 07:51PM
I can SPECIFICALLY remember when Kernan fudged a PDGA event report... so for him to even OPEN HIS PUNK PIEHOLE in this thread proves he is a hypocrite.
Try to actually be honest, douchenozzle. Thanks, you nitwit big headed whiner.

Proven. SOME of us REMEMBER when YOU fudged that PDGA report. Remember Goby had to put up money? Remember NOT turning in all the names of the competitors?

Please say you didn't fudge the data so I can call you a liar, ya Big Headed Douchewagon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2012 07:51PM by discville.
January 12, 2012 08:08PM
as the world turns...
Anonymous User
January 12, 2012 08:45PM
Victor Discville! It's you. It is amazing how much you sound just like Trolligan. He's as crazy as you and he CAPITALIZES STUFF when he LIES just like you. Are you two related?

You can't remember how to brush your teeth let alone recall a pDGA event that I ran. Tell us Victoria Discville, who won the tournament? I love reminiscing about the 20th century.

Come and get some punk piehole Victoria!

January 13, 2012 10:25AM
I think it would be great to have a tournament that is just at USA. I don't think there has ever been one that didn't include another course. Also, this time of year would be perfect because South is BRUTAL during the summer months. I'd be willing to help with the details if you'd like to add another tournament to Crosstown Traffic. We could call it something like the Jaguar Classic or (if we get the ok from the guys who used to have one called this) the Mardi Gras Madness. Since it's no longer being used, I would hope the guys from Louisiana wouldn't be upset about it. Just an idea.

Tommy Norman

I'm not cheap, I'm BROKE. There is a difference.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2012 11:11AM
We have no trademark on the name. I can't imagine anyone from NO Team having a problem with that name either, I know I don't.
January 13, 2012 11:24AM
I heard DiscDaddyDale talking about bringing back "Mardi Gras Madness" or a Mardi Gras themed tournament to Waveland(Buccaneer) on a day that there's parades on the coast.

Jamie "Massive J" Massengale
January 13, 2012 01:19PM
tendisc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think it would be great to have a tournament
> that is just at USA. I don't think there has ever
> been one that didn't include another course.

Bernie did run a Crosstown Tourney at South this season. It was awesome!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
January 13, 2012 08:49PM
MassiveJ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I heard DiscDaddyDale talking about bringing back
> "Mardi Gras Madness" or a Mardi Gras themed
> tournament to Waveland(Buccaneer) on a day that
> there's parades on the coast.

Hope he knows Buccaneer is under demo right now, we are going to lose a few holes before to long.
January 16, 2012 03:17PM
Talking about it. That seems kind of vague. I can't possibly plan around a hypothetical event. I do prefer to have a Mardi Gras themed tourney since that was already the plan. But I certainly don't want to step on anybody's toes.
January 18, 2012 07:02AM
We need a Mobile Mardi Gras tourney, come on man!

BOOM! pdga# 41853
January 18, 2012 07:13PM
COME ON MAN!!!!!!!

BMB
January 20, 2012 07:45AM
For real! COME ON MAN!

BOOM! pdga# 41853
January 21, 2012 05:05PM
It's back on the SN schedule....

JOhn k
January 21, 2012 09:30PM
The guy who threatened to sue me is the TD now. I hope you all enjoy his low rate disorganized tourney.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013