Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New Bag coming out of huntsville

Posted by lefty tom 
New Bag coming out of huntsville
March 12, 2012 11:45PM
saw these at the tvt league in hartselle on sunday. great looking bags, if you preorder, you can get a top of the line bag for 120.00!!! also has great deals for vendors- jim
[bighyzerbags.com]

happiness is a warm driver
Re: New Bag coming out of huntsville
March 13, 2012 10:56AM
Looks great!!!
March 13, 2012 11:01AM
That is a great idea and a SHARP looking bag!!

Will it hold your libations in an upright position (serious question)......Griff
March 13, 2012 11:02AM
can u use straps on this bag?
March 13, 2012 08:17PM
they use any quad type straps, have a putter pocket that holds three or four putters or an ultimate disc!!! two cool inset drink pockets that zip completely up. seat is built like a rock. They are preselling for 120.00 for the first 500 or until may 1st. best bang for your buck out there. seriously
made in the u.s.a.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2012 08:18PM by lefty tom.
March 13, 2012 08:20PM
also the man who makes them is a good friend of mine. his mother let us install a 18 hole course on her farm in southern tennessee where we held a festival tournament (quail run) that was sn sanctioned. good people with a great idea

March 13, 2012 10:38PM
Sweet bag. Great idea.
March 14, 2012 11:36AM
Unfortunately the bottle pockets are angled when the bag is in the seated position. Your libations would have to have a good lid. We will be making a bottle holder and pocket attached to the seat the will swing open with the seat so that its contents will always be vertical, but that wont be out until this fall at the earliest. Sorry...
March 14, 2012 11:37AM
Thanks for the kind words, Tom.
March 14, 2012 11:47AM
Indeed - I will wait for the Fall version - thanx for the information (said the avid libationeer).

I would like to add - that I played the course and attended the festival (still have the disc on my "Wall of Slaw" - it was easily one of the top 10 weekends in my life for the golf, friends, incredible music, weather, atmosphere and fantastic weekend..... I'llnever forget crashing after the morning rounds to awake to Irish fiddles and hundreds of people all around our campsite - the whole weekend just took off from there!!

I'll never forget waking in the late, BRIGHT, Sunday morning air to see just a handful of folks left - it was SO relaxing to just hang in the sun until the trek home. Truly a weekend I will cherish forever....what a NIGHT!!

I looked hard to see if any other festival followed, but never saw one...

Do ya'll have that festival anymore? I would LOVE to attand again and would be an avid supporter of the cause. If there is any source for info. on this - please advise!!

Yours in zen.....CounselorGriff
March 14, 2012 06:47PM
the bottle pockets are angled but completely zipp up and stay in bag when angled. my open beers slosh around in a flat innova deluxe tour bag and spill all over my bag.
@griff- unfortunately the quail run is no longer. it was too far for local folk to go play just like drake springs( billys course) huntsvillians have had some cool private courses over my 13 years in the game but they are hard to mantain, except bud hill

March 24, 2012 08:22AM
anyone in mobile have one yet? would like to see one
March 24, 2012 11:25AM
Looks pretty sweet!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
March 30, 2012 03:53PM
They are sponsoring this years Alabama Disc Golf Championship.

Big Hyzer Bag Co presents ALDGC 5

May 19-20

Trussville, AL

John LeMaster & Greg Carter Courses

The tradition continues

PDGA B tier

Minimum $2K added

150% payout to Ams

Entry fees

Open $80

All other pro $60

Advanced $45

All other Ams $35

Big Hyzer Bag Co has come aboard to make sure this event lives up to the high standards of this tournament's past history. Big Hyzer has added cash and will provide their 8Frame bag to the winner of the 5 largest Am divisions(6 player minimum per division). Check out their website for this innovative bag. [bighyzerbags.com]

Bill Bullington
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013