Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

ACADIANA PARK MID-WINTER OPEN RESULTS!!!

Posted by misterbogey 
misterbogey
ACADIANA PARK MID-WINTER OPEN RESULTS!!!
January 11, 2003 08:31PM
The Acadiana Park 4th Mid-Winter open is now history and I think we can say it was a complete success. We set a new record for our Mid-Winter Open with 75 players from 4 states. Alabama would have made five..;-)

A big thanks to all who attended and especially to Will Timmons for his advice and assistance.

To see the results just click on the link below. This is a new format which should be easier to read and print out. And I'll also put it in the
"tournament achives" section on the acadianaparkdiscgolf.com site so it can be view anytime in the future.

[www.angelfire.com]
Great job getting the scores up so quick misterbogey. And it was good to meet you, too. Nice to have faces to go with names. One correction...the Marvia in Am Masters is Marvin.
misterbogey
Re: ACADIANA PARK MID-WINTER OPEN RESULTS!!!
January 12, 2003 07:23PM
Thanks Goby...I just made the correction. John and Brian, please make note and I hope the format I'm using works for you. If not, please let me know so I can change it.

I have somewhere around 100 photos from the tourney that I am working on and will post them on line in the next couple of days. I'll put a note in the forum once they are all online.
BTW, I wanted to give a special thanks to Pat Daniels for having Pros, Advanced and Am Masters play the gold tees in the second round. I enjoyed the extra challenge, especially having never played them before. I hope that future tourneys at Acadiana Park will follow the same format.
i will second that gobester.

id like to here from some pros about tournaments where both rounds are from pro tees- at any park.

throw harder.
misterbogey
Re: ACADIANA PARK MID-WINTER OPEN RESULTS!!!
January 19, 2003 08:25PM
We are now posting scores of our past Lafayette tournaments and they can be viewed at:
[www.acadianaparkdiscgolf.com]

Now you'll be able to go back in time and see how better your game is...or NOT! ;-p Just scroll down the homepage and look for the little scorecard and the links for the results below it.

So far we only have the Late Summer 2002 and last weeks Mid-Winter Open Scores posted as these are the only ones I had posted myself.

If anyone has scores of any of our past Lafayette tournaments, please send me an e-mail at fotojoe@cox-internet.com and I'll put them on the page.

Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 34
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013