Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Song for Buddy Pacatte who hasn't turned in results or fees for the Joe Cain Classic

Posted by Anonymous User 
The devil ran a tourney in Mobile
he was looking for some fees to steal
and this here rhyme's
about the second time
Buddy P decided not to pay his bill

Well he came across some players throwing their
discs and throwing a lot
and Buddy jumped up on the podium and said
boys, let me tell you what
I bet you didn't know it but I'm running a
tournament, too
It's called the Joe Cain Classic and if you play
it you'll get screwed
Now just like last year I'll cheat the SN of it's
dues
I will take the gold and sell your souls, because
I think I'm better than you

The players said hey Buddy, why you screw us when
we win?
What's become of all the money we gave you to get
in?

Buddy you better pay your fees or you will get it
hard
Cause hell's broke loose in Mobile and we don't
want you on our cards
You had better pay up cause we know that you ain't
broke
And if you don't, you know you are a joooooooooooooke

Buddy said two minutes before it's time to throw
And money flew from his fingertips into his pocket hole
And he took the players' money and he made an evil hiss
Those poor Mobillies knew right then that something was amiss
When the devil finished Bernie said, "Well you're pretty sad old son.
So sit down in that chair, right there, and let me show you how its done."

He said
Liar on the golf course run boys run!
The devil's at Hobbit by hole one
Buddy's got your bread man, takin' that dough
Do you want to be on Buddy's card man?
No child no!

Buddy you should bow your head because you smell like dirty feet
Don't play masters anymore 'cause you know that you'll get beat
Bernie said "Buddy don't come on back we don't want you to TD again.
I done told you once you son of a b taking our money is a sin!

He said
Liar on the golf course run boys run!
The devil's at Hobbit by hole one
Buddy's got your bread man, takin' that dough
Do you want to be on Buddy's card man?
No child no!
Lol! You should have your own label bluff.
Here's a funny video with the music

[www.youtube.com]
hilarious

BMB
That's messed up. Hope yall get someone else to direct tournament(s) there at the Hobbit. I think its one of the better courses in Mobile. Just needs some TLC.
Haha Bluff.. now you just need a disc golf light show at Stone Mountain GA! Haha.. you are too funny

James Ireland
They're always after me lucky bag tag!
[www.ecdgc.org]

Re: Song for Buddy Pacatte who hasn't turned in results or fees for the Joe Cain Classic
April 19, 2012 10:47AM
That is awesome! What a perfect remake. This one is my favorite verse:

Buddy you better pay your fees or you will get it
hard
Cause hell's broke loose in Mobile and we don't
want you on our cards
You had better pay up cause we know that you ain't
broke
And if you don't, you know you are a joooooooooooooke
Re: Song for Buddy Pacatte who hasn't turned in results or fees for the Joe Cain Classic
April 19, 2012 10:52AM
Unfortunately you all know this probably won't influence him at all. He just doesn't care if it doesn't benefit him. I'm sure Jim O will pay his fees for him when the tourney rolls around again.
awesome

"Those poor mobilies" haha that's so awesome and true haha
Top notch work. Please don't make us wait that long again Bluff.

Can I make a request? How about a song about the SN cup? Pretty plz
Nailed it! Thanks for the tune. "Mobilies"...priceless!
Dillon Gourley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Top notch work. Please don't make us wait that
> long again Bluff.
>
> Can I make a request? How about a song about the
> SN cup? Pretty plz

I agree, SN CUP song.
Maybe "gimme back my bullets"
Or a Levon helm tribute with " take a load of Annie"
Maybe switch bullets with duckets or winnings.
I'll let your creative juices do their thing.
I was thinken "take the money and run".....

"You are truly one miserable human being."
Alxtgr
It could start out: " this is a story about Tony and his hurt wallet too" Two young lovers with nothing else to do but sit around the house figuring out ways to screw Sn"......come on Mikey you can do it.

Alxtgr
Someone should start a thread Buddy vs Tony. Is Tony the Buddy P. Of Hattiesburg or is Buddy the Tony B of Mobile?
April 25, 2012 01:10PM
Buddy has set the bar very high. I'm pretty sure noone will ever overtake him.
Honestly, how is someone able to re-schedule an SN event if they don't turn in their fees from the previous year? Regardless if someone else pays them or not later down the road. If nothing is done about it........then bluff has a good point from another thread. Why pay them?

Again, that last part is a rhetorical question. You don't pay them, you lose credit as a TD and tarnish your name, but crap.........is there no consequence to this? Just makes SN look worse when TD's are allowed to continue to re-schedule.

Just my two cents......just wondering.
Nah, we should give him a few years to pay it....Let him make a few grand then ask for it....then we will get it back.....(joking)
The SN would be wise to follow the pDGA's stance and ban the delinquent TDs from even playing events until they pay up. The pDGA gives TDs 90 days to pay or they ban them from even playing let alone TDing again.
*high five*

-cal
The Hobbit is looking pretty sweet right now. They have cut pretty much all the thick stuff on the big hill for holes #7 - #9, and cut the grass for the back nine. The front nine has been cleaned up considerably as well. I played there yesterday and finished 5+. Had one bird and a eagle on #10 but a couple holes ate my lunch. Hole #17 really needs some work. If you dont get your disc up in the air you might be looking for your disc for 30 minutes or more if you even find it. Other than that, I still think this is one of the best courses in Mobile and I can't believe they voted it out for the championship. They were saying something like because of the tee pad situation or whatever. Why don't we work to getting some more permanent tee pads and pin locations as well as alternate? I think there should be more than one tournament here each year and maybe even a major.
Tyler Madison
Gotta go by the new SN handbook that isn't finished yet....

Bluff Magee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The SN would be wise to follow the pDGA's stance
> and ban the delinquent TDs from even playing
> events until they pay up. The pDGA gives TDs 90
> days to pay or they ban them from even playing let
> alone TDing again.
i fully support improving hobbit so it can become a proper course for every major tournament in mobile. its a great course and doesn't get the love it deserves

-cal
I must agree......Hobbit is a great course!

Alxtgr
April 27, 2012 12:05AM
"They were saying something like because of the tee pad situation or whatever. Why don't we work to getting some more permanent tee pads and pin locations as well as alternate? I think there should be more than one tournament here each year and maybe even a major." -TM

I think Hobbit is a good course too. There were just to many negative factors in adding Hobbit to the equation. Buddy has an ongoing feud with the guy who owns the property adjacent to hole #'s 10, 11, 17, &18. The guy doesn't even want us to walk across his property along the ditch. I'm pretty sure that 99% of people in this world aren't capable of pushing the issue this far. However Buddy isn't one of them. Also, the head of City of Mobile Parks & Recreation voiced his concerns about this to me. As a matter of fact, he also told me that property owner is currently circulating a petition to have the course removed. All because Buddy has pushed him to far. Imagine that! So for us to have been able to play Hobbit we would have had to redesign at least 1/6th of the course, as well as very likely having some sort of altercation with the property owner. On top of that the tee for #2 & #10 are basically unplayable. The field on holes 3-5 is constantly torn up & covered in trash. & I thought it would be better to just avoid the situation alltogether. Almost everyone agreed on this at the MADGA meeting prior to the tourney. Were you there to cast your vote? BTW all of the baskets at Hobbit are permanent. Which means that alternate pin placements aren't an option. You didn't like Muni Gold?
Bernie, also there is limited parking at Hobbit.

Keith "The BodyGuard" Robinson
I have never played muni gold. Maybe if they are planning on 18 there, get some tee posts up and directions to each hole. Looks like there is just flags there from the tournament recently. That stinks that that home owner wants it removed. Figures. I think this is the only course around mobile I have played with such elevation change and probably one of the more challenging. I wasn't at the meeting because I'm not in MADGA but I guess majority rules and I can understand what yall are up against. They probably wouldn't want permanent pads being put in and all that and like you said try to have it removed all together. What to do?
I personally say remove the baskets take 9 to the bouge to have 2 full courses and take the other 9 to muni gold to have a full 18 there as well and start the process of putting preeminent tee pads in the ground for both of these great courses we have already got in place
That would be nice to have two 18 hole courses at the bogue as well as muni. It just stinks that we could possibly be losing that course. Just gotta enjoy it while we can.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013