Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

ice bowl win a portable bag tag prizes

Posted by jim 
jim
ice bowl win a portable bag tag prizes
January 12, 2003 08:29AM
jan 25th 9.30 tee off at paul b johnson state park. everyone will get one shot on #10 to win a portable ching basket, also bring your bag tags we will have a few prizes for some of you . bring portables please , we will set up at least 9 holes across the lake . remind everyone about 930 tee off , sign up at 8.00- 9.00 , you may sign up friday afternoon with jim. if you let me know your coming on this site i will have your card ready , hope to see you soon ,jim

open pro $40 pro masters $35 gm $30 pro women$30 advance $25 am masters $25 ams $20 am women $20 novice and jrs $15

be sure to make players meeting at 9.00
Boston
Re: ice bowl win a portable bag tag prizes
January 13, 2003 08:40AM
As most of you know, I call a lot of people out. It is in fun as I want the competition and enjoying playing with you guys. But I have to say, that portable will be residing at my house after the tournament, hehehe
grayson
January 13, 2003 08:42AM
is there a five dollar late fee for signing up saturday?
Boston
January 13, 2003 08:44AM
Jim,
I'll Be there... Phillip Carter AMs
jim
January 14, 2003 07:33AM
no late charge , it will help alot if we have some signed up early. please give name you use at tournaments ,hope to see all of you there ,jim
Boston
January 14, 2003 08:23AM
Jim, I want to say that I have enjoyed all the tournaments with Southern Nationals and am looking forward to the Ice Bowl;) Let Matt know that if there are doubles Sunday, he can partner with me anytime.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

DJ
Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013