Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

More disc found at Cossar

Posted by Ping Pong 
More disc found at Cossar
January 13, 2003 07:48AM
Went out yesterday to the park and found 20 just on our infamous water trap hole 14. The ones with names and numbers will be called but again alot of you do not put your phone numbers on them I have no way to contact you. I will hold on to these disc`s and wait for some of you to contact me. For you folks who know about this please try to get in touch with anybody you know who might have played at Cossar and lost their disc. Thanks.............. Ping Pong
Re: More disc found at Cossar
January 13, 2003 07:55AM
Forgot to tell ya went out Friday evening and found 9 so just in two days found 29. Let me know something folks.
January 13, 2003 11:38AM
Ping Pong....I'm going to Florence...are you? Just checking about my poor lost then found eaglet!! Griff
January 13, 2003 11:44AM
Ping Pong, did you happen to find a bluc/grey Stingray with an Alabama State Championship stamp. It has Russ Corey on the bottom but probably no phone number. If so, we can work on a way to get it home. Thanks, Russ C.
January 13, 2003 02:24PM
Russ not gonna get to go to Florence but am coming to Mempho tonite so where ya goona be? Your eagle is just fine.:)
January 13, 2003 02:26PM
sorry Grif meant to say you not Russ;)
January 13, 2003 02:27PM
Yes sir Russ have yours and soon as Josh goes back to Tish it will be there waiting on ya.
January 13, 2003 02:36PM
I"M here at the office at germantown and walnut grove intersection (Koger Center across from the AGricenter), but I can meet you elsewhere if need be. Just e-mail me or call me on my cell (901) 277-6260. Thanks in advance...Griff
January 13, 2003 02:55PM
Russ...if ya catch Ping Pong, you can tell him to send your disc with me and I'll bring it to you in Florence (barring unforeseeable weather calamities, etc.) Griff
January 13, 2003 03:11PM
good enough sir you now have an voice mail.
January 13, 2003 03:35PM
THANKS pING pONG......MY @#$%& PHONE WAS OFF. Just call me as indicated and we'll figure out where on Winchester. Griff
January 13, 2003 04:10PM
Hey ping pong, you can give my stingray to griff if you like. I think the weather will be ok this weekend. Just cold. Again, Thanks for the recovery. I owe ya. Russ C
January 13, 2003 04:56PM
Consider it done Russ. Fixin to head north in just a couple of minutes.
January 14, 2003 10:58AM
Russ I've got your disc...coming to Florence

Memphis folks check our website(www.memphisdiscgolf.com)...I've listed all the discs I've gotten from Ping Pong and will be sending a token of our collective appreciation to him for his auspicious recovery services....Griff
January 20, 2003 02:28PM
Our junior friend John Voyles from Wall Doxey lost 2 disc at Cossar.
They probably had Larry Hobock's name on them too.

Did ya find either of them?
CC
January 20, 2003 07:02PM
Nancy,

Kenny has a JLS of John's they recovered. The next time we're at Wall Doxey we'll leave it with Lyle.

cindy
January 21, 2003 08:32PM
Cindy,

Hey this is Brad from Memphis. E-mail me at Memphisdiscgolf@aol.com I need to speak to you and Kenny, or if anyone knows Kenny or Cindy's E-mail address, let me know.

Brad
May 28, 2003 10:55PM
Hello all!

I know this is a little late but I lost 2 ce valkyrie one white one blue with a funky cursive L on them that spell my name if you look real close . I miss them terribly as one was new. but he weight are 170 171 i think please say you found them

Happy Golfing
Lori

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013