Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

pro t-boxes at bap

Posted by mike sidebottom 
pro t-boxes at bap
January 13, 2003 08:55AM
We are getting ready to add new t-pads at blue angel park for our pro players. Any of you who have played at blue angel that have ideas please respond. Example hole #4 will move from 317 ft. to 500 +
Re: pro t-boxes at bap
January 13, 2003 10:54PM
glad to hear that nice course of yours will be adding some length. can't make any suggestions without looking around the course though. when do you plan on making these new pads? i'm in p-cola alot and would be happy to help build them.
January 14, 2003 07:09AM
we are just finishing up on our 18 hole putt-putt golf course which is done feb.1. we will then start the pro pads which should take about a week.
January 17, 2003 02:07PM
mike,
me and jeff st.romain will be in pensacola jan. 30 & 31 on our way to the supertour in Brooksville Florida, and would be happy to suggest a few tee pad placements for your pro tees. i could also come down this monday (jan 20) if you are free, since it's a holiday for me. e-mail me at underparmike@yahoo.com if you'd like.
January 20, 2003 07:58AM
I will be here all day mon. if you want to call me at 850-382-4912 maybe we could walk the course. We have cleared most of our new boxes but nothing is etched in stone yet.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013