Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

PHOTOS FROM ACADIANA PARK MID-WINTER OPEN

Posted by misterbogey 
misterbogey
PHOTOS FROM ACADIANA PARK MID-WINTER OPEN
January 13, 2003 10:23AM
UH OH! I FORGOT TO PUT FILM IN MY CAMERA! ;-(
GOOD THING IT'S A DIGITAL CAMERA...;-)

The photos from our 2003 Mid-Winter Open are up (all 104 of em!) and you can view them by going to the site at the bottom of this post and then clicking on the "never-ending" Ring of Fire pic.

Just keep clicking on the bottom of each page (11 pages in all) until you come to the link on the last page that takes you back to the Acadiana Park Homepage.

These photos will be saved in the "Photo Archives" section (unless I run out of web space) so they can ge viewed anytime in the future and your grandkids can say, "Geez your form was sure weird!"

Hope you enjoy them...

[www.acadianaparkdiscgolf.com]
Maybe I got to the web site too fast, misterbogey, but I couldn't find the never-ending ring of fire pic.
misterbogey
Re: PHOTOS FROM ACADIANA PARK MID-WINTER OPEN
January 13, 2003 04:16PM
I checked with the host (angelfire) and they are having some problems today...I went there three times and got the pics twice and a blank frame with a little "x" in it once, so it's nothing you're doing wrong.

The Ring of Fire Pic is the first one up top...if it does not show up, hold the "ctrl" key down and hit "refresh" on the top of your browser. If that doesn't work try again later.

Sorry for the problem, the site is free and worth every penny...;-)
ha ha ha! yeah i just tried to check the photos and it says there's too much bandwith usage from that site today! guess i'm just a bandwith glutton (or the picture of my big fat head is slowing the hole internet down)!
for the benefit of those people who can't get to these pix, i will now describe some of them for you:

Picture # 46 : here's will t airballing a putt from 20 feet
Picture # 55: here's ronnie giving up bag tag #1 after losing it
Picture # 71: here's taxman telling the story for the 42nd time about how he aced hole 9
Picture # 75: the invisible man: zinger
Picture # 77: here's the am ladies in the second round with mean looks on their faces :)
Picture # 89: here's Joe Todd! excellent job on the tournament sir!
misterbogey
January 13, 2003 07:44PM
Thanks Mike...btw this ol' skinflint just increased his bandwith 5 fold...there should be no trouble now seeing photo number 104...Underpar Mike driving away with the big bucks! ;-)
misterbogey
January 13, 2003 08:01PM
Ahhhhh! I just went to the site and it's not working again...20 minutes ago it was. Please be patient and if you don't want to be frustrated like I am (I was up late last night doing the pics), please wait til tomorrow night to go there.

I did just change my bandwith from 1 mb to 5 mb...it could be that it won't take affect til tomorrow. If it's not working tomorrow at this time
"Anglefire" will have "hell" to pay! ;-)
I got a chance to view the photos this afternoon misterbogey. You did a great job again. Thanks once again for a great time it turned out to be another bon temps at Louisiana's best pitch&putt course.
misterbogey
January 14, 2003 10:10AM
Thanks Pat! I think we'll call it a "@#$%& and butt" course for those long arm folks! ;-p

I viewed my hits this morning and I've had over 200 this week...no wonder it's on overload! At least it convinced me to keep taking photos of our tournaments.

If anyone is having problems bringing up the photos, please send em an e-mail at: fotojoe@cox-internet.com

Thanks
MIsterbogey, what sort of program are you using to post those pics. I've had trouble with pic pages I've done with Frontpage. Of course, I'm a novice at this and continue to struggle with the website I said I would do for our club. thanks, RwC
misterbogey
January 14, 2003 02:06PM
IF AT FIRST (OR SECOND) YOU DON'T SUCCEED...DO IT ANOTHER WAY!

If you go to the acadianaparkdiscgolf.com site and do not see the Ring of Fire photo, it means there's just too many people trying to view them.

The message below where the photo should be can be clicked on to get to an alternate album which contains the same photos. If you can't get to the page at all, then click on the link below and it will take you directly to the new album:

[www.imagestation.com]

Here is the url for the Acadiana Park Disc Golf page:
[www.acadianaparkdiscgolf.com]

To answer tdwriter...I'm not using a webpage program. I download them to an anglefire page and then use HTML language on the edit page to link them to...the old fashioned way...but it works!

I've seen some things done with Frontpage that look great and others that appear jumbled up on the monitor. I'd keep trying Frontpage; you can e-mail me at fotojoe@cox-internet.com and I might be able to help with any problems you may be having.
matt amond
January 14, 2003 08:03PM
thanks for pictures even through i did when nothing it was the first time i ever saw myself throw . thanks for all the pictures they were good.
Hey Joe Thanks for all your work and efforts.The pictures look great. I didn't know I was so photogenic.
Hey Pat I think joe may be on to something.Some of those pics make good frame ups.I was able to copy and print some myself. I also got a chance to look at a drive I had and figured out what I was doing wrong. "THANKS JOE!" I'm looking forward to the next one. Aint this fun or what? Hey mister bogey those pics will make a good photo album also.
misterbogey
January 15, 2003 08:31PM
Thanks for all the nice comments; it's good to see that the pics are up and running.

Speaking of printing them out...those are fairly low resolution files online. If anyone wants to get the full size so they can make a nice print, send me an e-mail giving me the page (look up top for the number) and the number of the photo on the page...and I'll send you the full size file. Describe what you're wearing too in case one of us can't count...;-p
misterbogey
January 15, 2003 08:32PM
And just in case all of you aren't mind readers, here is my e-mail address:

fotojoe@cox-internet.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 29
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013