Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Booneville Tournament

Posted by Ricco Suavez 
Booneville Tournament
July 07, 2012 10:32AM
Less than a month away, need some info and some discussion. Tournaments there have been marred by bad weather in the past and would love to see a good turnout for this one.
Re: Booneville Tournament
July 09, 2012 08:34PM
Also we are gonna have a cleanup day this sunday there all help would be appreciated..
July 23, 2012 02:45PM
Wolf looks like yall cleaned up for the Park and Rec. Two weeks away and no talk what so ever. Looks like another 30 or less turnout.
July 23, 2012 02:52PM
its just so close to the championships that everyone more interested in them than the smaller tournaments....its like that with all the tournaments around this time. I will try my hardest to be there.
July 23, 2012 03:36PM
Is there no tournament info page for this tournament?

Mississippi State Disc Golf
July 23, 2012 04:44PM
Ethan I started a post on the tournament page, my info is incomplete but hopefully more will come.
July 24, 2012 11:34AM
Is Bill Mc still running this event? IS it still gonna happen?
July 24, 2012 01:53PM
11 days left...seems as if someone would be trying to do some promoting of this event. Hoping I can make it as well, but it'd be great to have a big turn out for it.
July 24, 2012 06:32PM
Hello everyone!

Been working a lot of overtime away from home for the last several weeks, so I have not been able to get on here to add any comments.

That being said, Michael Fisher will be C0-TD for this event. if anyone wants to preresister (before Friday the 27th) give him a shout at 662-554-5103. He can take your entry fees and write own what disc you want. The choices are Star Stingrays and Cobras, they are sweet!

I will be out of town the week before the event, but you can still reach me at 662-660-0339. I will be returning Friday evening and heading for the Park early Saturday morning.

With last weeks SNDC, I am sre we have a lot of worn our Disc Golfers out there, I hope a lot of you will come out and honor Michael and play on the course he made happen.

Anyone needing any additional information, please feel free to contact either Michael or myself.

I will have lots of merchndise on hand if you ned to freshen your bag!

See you there. . .

Dg Guy - Disc GOlf Plaques & Awards
662-660-0339

Know what you throw. . .
. . . throw what you know!
July 24, 2012 07:22PM
Ok the other thread is INAGURAL MICHAEL FORADORI JR MEMORIAL which is on same thread page as this one .there is a photo of flyer which has prices for each division and other info...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013