Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2012 National Players Challenge Championship Participants!

Posted by Trackin01 
2012 National Players Challenge Championship Participants!
July 25, 2012 08:53PM
To all players who participated in this event could you please write down your thoughts to help make the 2013 event better. What did you like most from the event? What did you dislike from the event?
To make it better I am needing your feedback.
Thanks
Doug Trantham
I heard thru the grapevine something other than BBQ for the banquet...

Looking forward to it!
Re: 2012 National Players Challenge Championship Participants!
July 26, 2012 03:46PM
The BBQ served at the banquet was the best I have ever been served at a banquet. you need to sever that vine.

July 28, 2012 09:35AM
I also thought the bbq was good. its hard to feed that big a crowd with much else than cold pizza and i'll take hot bbq any day!! My only issue really, I felt we did not have adequate time to get to our holes before the two minute call. On two of the four occasions, we were still walking to our tee box and never got to practice putt or even sit and rest before the buzzer. I think the TD was overwhelmed with little to no help, and still somehow he managed to do a fantastic job!!
July 28, 2012 11:23AM
I think the TD was overwhelmed with little to no help Isn't that the truth! For those who were there, you know how it was. LOL

As for the banquet BBQ, for the price it cost to feed that many people.....I promise I couldn't find a better meal. I was able to get BBQ and 3 side items. The cost of the banquet was just over $1000. I enjoyed it, but it was difficult to manage. We had nearly 70 people there. I can only imagine it growing to twice or triple that size next year.

Thats why sponsorships and support packages are so important for an event like that.
I liked the Old Post course the best, even the island/peninsula hole that caused some cussing. The other course was a real yawner and too lucky.

I really liked the chair in the players pack. Wasn't so crazy about the bright bright shirts in the players pack.

Definitely liked the added cash in Masters. In fact I think you added too much to the lesser divisions and not enough to Open.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013