Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Rewards brought to you by YOUR 2013 SNDC

Posted by jacques 
Re: Rewards brought to you by YOUR 2013 SNDC
August 08, 2012 11:04AM
DG Guy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pro Women

GREAT!!!

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
August 08, 2012 07:25PM
I will be including this Sponsorship on the Flyer for our Ice Bowl Survivor Doubles when I post it about a month prior to the event.

Thanks Keith, GREAT idea!

Dg Guy - Disc GOlf Plaques & Awards
662-660-0339

Know what you throw. . .
. . . throw what you know!
August 08, 2012 08:22PM
A complete update...

6th Annual New Orleans Doubles Championships - ADVANCED - won last weekend by Jason Volo & Keith Osborne

South Mississippi Doubles Championships - ADVANCED MASTERS - playing this weekend, August 11th

HPD Presents the 1st Annual Doubles Tournament - OPEN - playing this weekend, August 11th

Wally Free Doubles - unclaimed, waiting to hear from Jim Orum

GCBC Doubles Tournament - unclaimed, wating to hear from Byron Smith

13th Annual Tishomingo Ice Bowl Survivor Doubles - PRO WOMEN - playing January 13th, 2013

Support an Angel Doubles Benefit - PRO MASTERS MEN - playing January 12th, 2013

JUNIORS, AM WOMEN, AM MEN, PRO MASTERS WOMEN, GRANDMASTERS & SR. GRANDMASTERS still available.
August 08, 2012 10:19PM
DG Guy Wrote:
> I will be including this Sponsorship on the Flyer
> for our Ice Bowl Survivor Doubles when I post it
> about a month prior to the event.
>
> Thanks Keith, GREAT idea!

I am only a small cog in the big wheel! Jacques, ADGA, and Flight Club are the main parts to this puzzle!

THANK YOU FOR OUR SUPPORT!

[www.facebook.com]
August 08, 2012 10:41PM
Thank you Mr. McCarty for supporting Pro Women! ...Even though I dont feel it will be a fair battle against McKinley and Michelle on their own turf. LOL But they are 2 great disc golfers that I enjoy playing with any chance I get.
August 09, 2012 12:09PM
Billy do like the ladies!!!

: )
August 09, 2012 09:31PM
I have ALWAYS supported Women in Disc GOlf! And I always will.

Yes, Miki & Michelle are a good team, but as they say, any given team on any given day!

I will be working on some special things for this years Ice Bowl & Survivor Doubles.

Perhaps Big Bird will take a year off. . . we shall see. Just have to come up with another idea to raise money for the Food Depot without some of the players getting ruffled about it!

Later all. . .

662-660-0339

Know what you throw. . .
August 12, 2012 04:45PM
ADVANCED MASTERS was taken down by Dan Workman & Danny Heathco this weekend at the South Mississippi Doubles Championship.

Congratulations gentlemen! We look forward to seeing you next year in Lafayette for the 2013 SNDC - on the house.
August 12, 2012 11:10PM
Hey I was just wondering if say the winners of the AM division move up at some point in the year and start playing advanced. Does the free entry move up with them or are they out of luck?
August 13, 2012 07:01AM
Jacques
Once won, the entry fees are not tranferrable to other players or to another division by the same players.

[www.facebook.com]
August 20, 2012 09:40PM
Keep this in mind

[www.facebook.com]
August 21, 2012 12:58PM
We will be holding Buddy Butts Doubles tournament again this season in April 2013, we will take the Am Spot if still available.

Great Idea

Question though, say a team wins the dubs together but say a partner cannot make the SNDC, does the entry fee follow the person? or the team?

Lloyd Wilkins --J.U.D.G.E.S--

CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
[www.facebook.com]

Check out the new Website
[www.jacksondiscgolf.org]
August 21, 2012 01:05PM
Pazlee won hers last year and it just followed her...they may do it differently though
August 21, 2012 03:16PM
Lloyd,

JUNIORS, AM WOMEN, AM MEN, PRO MASTERS WOMEN, GRANDMASTERS & SR. GRANDMASTERS still available.

First come, first served. Let me know which one you want for your event.

Your other question - entry fees won will not be transferable between individuals or divisions.

Two players compete at your event and win their entry fees and then one of them cannot make the SNDC - the player who won their fee still gets in for free, their NEW partner for the SNDC pays. Also, it is valid only for the division it was won in by the player, the free entry fee will not follow them to another division.

Looked at it from several different angles and the only way we saw to keep it from being abused was to make it restrictive like this. Hopefully everybody understands.
August 21, 2012 03:18PM
Also, would somebody please find out which division Mr. Jim wants for the upcoming Wally Free Doubles. I don't know how to get in touch with him other than this site.
August 25, 2012 08:35AM
bump

Hukd on fonikz werkd fur mi!
August 30, 2012 09:53PM
bump.

Hope to hear from the TDs of the upcoming doubles tournaments.
September 01, 2012 09:26AM
bump
September 04, 2012 08:28PM
A complete update...

6th Annual New Orleans Doubles Championships - ADVANCED - won by Jason Volo & Keith Osborne

South Mississippi Doubles Championships - ADVANCED MASTERS - won by Dan Workman & Danny Heathco

HPD Presents the 1st Annual Doubles Tournament - OPEN - won by ..... ??

Wally Free Doubles - unclaimed, waiting to hear from TD

GCBC Doubles Tournament - unclaimed, wating to hear from TD

13th Annual Tishomingo Ice Bowl Survivor Doubles - PRO WOMEN - playing January 13th, 2013

Support an Angel Doubles Benefit - PRO MASTERS MEN - playing January 12th, 2013 at La Cote

Buddy Butts Doubles Tournament - AM MEN - playing next April in Jackson

JUNIORS, AM WOMEN, PRO MASTERS WOMEN, GRANDMASTERS & SR. GRANDMASTERS still available.
September 06, 2012 05:26AM
Cross JUNIORS off the list of available divisions. It will be up for grabs at the upcoming GCBC doubles tournament!
September 10, 2012 09:02AM
Bump.

Lloyd Wilkins --J.U.D.G.E.S--

CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
[www.facebook.com]

Check out the new Website
[www.jacksondiscgolf.org]
September 10, 2012 01:24PM
he still hasn't sent in the results, but the HPD Presents was won by Daniel Philley and Clayton Nash
September 11, 2012 07:01AM
A complete update...

6th Annual New Orleans Doubles Championships - ADVANCED - won by Jason Volo & Keith Osborne

South Mississippi Doubles Championships - ADVANCED MASTERS - won by Dan Workman & Danny Heathco

HPD Presents the 1st Annual Doubles Tournament - OPEN - won by Daniel Philley and Clayton Nash

Wally Free Doubles - went unclaimed

GCBC Doubles Tournament - JUNIORS - playing September 22nd, 2012

Support an Angel Doubles Benefit - PRO MASTERS MEN - playing January 12th, 2013 at La Cote

AM WOMEN, PRO MASTERS WOMEN, GRANDMASTERS & SR. GRANDMASTERS still available.
September 30, 2012 10:28PM
According to the results on the Tournament discussion board, no Juniors attended the GCBC Doubles Tournament so they go back on the list.

JUNIORS, AM WOMEN, PRO MASTERS WOMEN, GRANDMASTERS & SR. GRANDMASTERS are still available.

If your city or club are hosting a doubles tournament anytime between now and the end of the season, pick a division from this list and the winners at your tournament will receive free paid entry including players packs to the 2013 SNDC in Lafayette, LA.
October 02, 2012 07:39AM
I am hosting a doubles event next weekend but have no clue yet who will show up. Junior Doubles is least likely to be there and Intermediate Women is also least likely. Pro Master Women might have one team. I have never had a Pro Grandmaster or SR. Grandmaster Women group.

Is Pro Grandmaster Men Available? If so, I will pick that group as the Doubles Championship Free Entry. Let me know!
October 02, 2012 12:35PM
PRO GRANDMASTERS MEN is definitely still available and it is officially up for grabs at your event, Doug!

Winners in this division at Doug's upcoming tournament will receive free paid entry plus players packs at the 2013 SNDC in Lafayette, LA.
October 15, 2012 01:19AM
Congratulations

John Linton and Dickey Maxwell

for winning their entry fee in the PRO GRANDMASTERS division at the Arkansas State Doubles Championship

A complete update...

HPD Presents the 1st Annual Doubles Tournament - OPEN - won by Daniel Philley and Clayton Nash

GCBC Doubles Tournament - went unclaimed

Arkansas State Doubles Championship - PRO GRANDMASTERS MEN - won by John Linton and Dickey Maxwell

JUNIORS, AM WOMEN, PRO MASTERS WOMEN, & SR. GRANDMASTERS still available.

Also, there is a thread on the Women's Forum about whether or not there will be a demand for an ADVANCED WOMEN division at the 2013 SNDC. If there is, we will add that division to the rewards program too. Ladies, take a look over there and let us know what y'all want.
October 18, 2012 09:15AM
bump
October 22, 2012 05:56PM
KNowicki Wrote:
> Thank you Mr. McCarty for supporting Pro Women!
> ...Even though I dont feel it will be a fair
> battle against McKinley and Michelle on their own
> turf. LOL But they are 2 great disc golfers that
> I enjoy playing with any chance I get.

Not even sure if she will be able to attend, probably won't know until a few days before the event. Either way it will go to the Ice Bowl Survivors Doubles Pro Women Champions! May the best ladies win, personnally I think they are ALL great!

662-660-0339

Know what you throw. . .
November 29, 2012 12:14AM
We WILL offer and ADVANCED WOMEN's division at the 2013 SNDC, so this division is also up for grabs. All we need is a sanctioned doubles event that wants to have the ADVANCED WOMEN division play for their FREE ENTRY into the 2013 SNDC!

A complete update...

GCBC Doubles Tournament - went unclaimed

Arkansas State Doubles Championship - PRO GRANDMASTERS MEN - won by John Linton and Dickey Maxwell

JUNIORS, AM WOMEN, PRO MASTERS WOMEN, & SR. GRANDMASTERS still available. ADVANCED WOMEN is added to the list.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 29
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013