Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

August 8th Deadline for those wishing to run for a B.O.D. seat!

Posted by Eric Day 
August 8th Deadline for those wishing to run for a B.O.D. seat!
July 30, 2012 10:28PM
This will be the last call for those wishing to run for a seat on the B.O.D. No vote will take place if there is only three people running for the three open seats. If You wish to run for a seat, You need to let Me know by 11:59pm on August 8th 2012. You can email Me at Eday1022@aol.com, PM Me on the SN website, message via facebook, or any way You want as long as it is in by the deadline.

The three people running for the three seats are...

Tommy Browning
Robby Harris
Jacob Brown

I would like to say thank you to all of you that support the B.O.D., and I look forward to another year supporting this great series.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2012 10:36PM by Eric Day.
Re: August 8th Deadline for those wishing to run for a B.O.D. seat!
August 01, 2012 10:55PM
Why are there not more candidates? There are lots of people on this forum and in our Southern Nationals organization who I know personally and online who are more qualified than us. I will be honored to serve. I will be dedicated to my office as well, but I am making an honest callout to each and every one of you to do a little soul searching and look at yourself in the mirror and listen to your peers. You may be the person in your area who can be the voice for others.

Do not be intimidated. You may be just the voice the Southern Nationals needs! To me, being a BOD member is much akin to being a parent. You do not get an instruction manual. I offer my services blindly. I know I can listen to the call of the players and govern accordingly.

As a BOD nominee, I would like to establish a regional legislature. I feel that the BOD should be able to come up with ideas, but there should be representatives from all over the Southern Nationals to voice their opinions. Every club from each city should have a voice.

Anyway, do not doubt yourself. Step up and be a bigger part of the Southern Nationals. There is no right or wrong. Just step up with a commitment to help this great tournament series and disc golf in the Southeast to continue to provide the thrill of competition and the comraderie of folks who all enjoy our sport.

Best Regards,

Tommy Browning

P.S. I don't care if you beat me in the election. Just step up and do it!
August 02, 2012 02:49PM
Great post Tommy!
August 02, 2012 03:00PM
Nice..!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronda Key
Team KeyChains/PDGC President
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Id like to nominate Aaron Sims :-)
August 08, 2012 02:03PM
2nd

Dillon Gourley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Id like to nominate Aaron Sims :-)
August 08, 2012 02:35PM
Updated list on those running, nice to see this many running.

Tommy Browning
Robby Harris
Jacob Brown
Bill McCarty
Zack Hudson
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013